Chapter 22

Hey lovely readers!! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!! Yeah, we're entering The League of Shadows or Assassins territory now?!! What do you guys think of this Bruce Wayne x Reader book? Do you enjoy it? Comment and vote!!

   Y/N'S POV

  Currently, we had just landed in League territory.

  Bruce sternly said,"Stay behind me, okay? I do not want you getting lost, and I just found you.."

  I blushed but smiled pinching Bruce's cheeks.

  Bruce pushed my hands away and said,"Can you get Jason up, while I make sure everything is all right?"

  I noticed there were assassins at the entrance. It was a lot to take in for me, because I had never been in this kind of environment before.
  I walked back inside the plane and noticed how peaceful Jason looked when he slept. I didn't mean for it to sound creepy, but Jason had a troubled past. It was nice to see him so calm and peaceful for once. However, I had to wake him up.

  I walked up to him and gently shook him. Jason opened his eyes, startled tremendously. That was when I noticed he was shaking. Did he have a nightmare and he just looked peaceful when I came in?

  I crouched down in front of him and stroked his cheek saying,"Shh, it's okay, Jase. It's okay. It's okay."

  Jason didn't push me away, but he leaned into my hand.

  I hated to do it, but I said,"We've got to go."

  Jason nodded and thanked me for getting him up, before we walked towards Bruce.
  Bruce went to question Jason, but I shook my head.

  Jason just walked in front of us and Bruce said,"What happened?"

  I sighed saying,"I think he had a nightmare, or something startled him. He'll be fine. I hope he will be."

  Bruce just became quiet and then he said,"Let's talk about you, Y/N.."

  I blushed and said,"Please do not, Bruce. Never mind, go ahead...I actually want to hear this."

  I noticed we were almost there, but I wanted to hear what Bruce had to say.

  Bruce smiled and looked in front of him  saying,"I never thought I could be so happy. Y/N, I never expected all of this. It is still new to me, since my relationships in the past were never like this. I know the paper has always said things about me, but I hope you do not believe them. I would never dump you or just use you. I really do love you and want to marry you one day..."

  Tears fell down my face while I said,"Aww, Brucie. I love you, too, baby. I would never believe a word anyone else says about you, because you are so much better than that. I know other girls have not been there for you, but I am going be the one that does. You are my hero, and you have always been.."

  Bruce smiled and kissed me, before someone cleared their throat.

  Rā's said,"Detective, it is time. Jason, you too."

  Jason hugged me and Bruce kissed my forehead, before they followed Rā's. Now, I was alone. The assassins kept their eyes on my every move, and I chose to sit off to the side.
  When I noticed who was about to walk by, I tried not to react. By the way, it was Talia. Luckily, she did not look in my direction, and I let out a long breath.
...

  After many hours of playing games on my phone, learning a couple of things from some of the assassins, and even drawing a little, Bruce and Jason returned.

  I wrapped my arms around Bruce's neck and said,"How did it go?"

  Bruce sent Jason a smile and said,"It went just fine, Y/N. I love you.."

  I intertwined my fingers with Bruce's replying,"As many times as I have said this to you, I love you, too, Batman."