Chapter 64

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to Bruce holding me tight. I smiled and just snuggled more into him, before he noticed I was up.

He smiled down at me and said,"You all right? I should have come with you.."

I shook my head and ran my thumb across Bruce's chin saying,"There is nothing you could have done, Batman. I am just glad you at least came to my rescue. That is good enough for me."

Bruce smiled and brought me closer, while I played with his fingers.

Someone knocked gently on the door and Bruce calmly said,"Come in.."

Alfred walked in and sent me a soft smile saying, "I believe there are 2 young masters downstairs, who have missed their parents dearly."

I immediately smiled and escaped Bruce's grip, before I ran downstairs and saw Tom and Blake at the door, along with Cindy. I hadn't seen her in what felt like ages, but I knew I left my kids in the best hands.

I hugged her tight and said,"Thank you for everything. Here.."

I handed Cindy the money, but she shook her head and closed my hand saying,"It is the least I could do after what you did for me in high school. I know it was a long time ago, but you saved my life and there is nothing you can do to make me take that money."

I pouted and sighed, while Bruce just chuckled and kissed her cheek in thank you.

Cindy just smiled and said,"There is a way you can make it up to me, though..We could maybe hangout, whenever you get the chance?"

I smiled and hugged her again saying,"Deal. Love ya."

She smiled back and hugged me tightly saying,"Love you, too. I better go before I am late for my class.."

I nodded, before I watched her leave. After I closed the door, Tom and Blake attacked me in a group hug. Yes, Tom was now older and so was Blake. I did miss when the boys were much younger, but Tom was technically still close to baby age.

I hugged back even tighter and tears formed in my eyes.

Tom said,"Mommy, what's wrong?"

I shook my head and said,"Nothing, I..I just missed you guys so much."

Tom and Blake smiled at each other, before they let go of me and ran to Bruce. Bruce was surprised a little, but he happily hugged his boys back.

Tim walked in the room and said,"Awww, that is so cute!! Can I have a hug, Dad?"

Bruce thought about it and I nudged him. He smiled and gave in, which made Tim hug him even tighter. Bruce just smiled down at Tim, before eventually everyone joined in on the hug.

Jason smirked saying,"I think Batman's softness is going on an overload. I think we should definitely do this often.."

Bruce immediately pulled away from the hug, which made everyone groan and look at Jason. Jason just chuckled and walked away, before we went on to what we were doing.

I sat down next to Tom and said,"So, did you get any new toys?"

Tom shook his head and said,"No, Auntie Cindy said I did not need anymore."

I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair saying,"She is right, darling, you do have more than you ever play with. I think your father got too excited and bought everything in the store."

Tom laughed, which was always cute and adorable to hear. You could always see where his teeth were growing in when Tom tried to explain things.

I rested my hand on his cheek and got lost in my own thoughts, before I heard him softly say,"Momma?"