f o u r t y f o u r

We were all at a party at Calum's house; his parents had gone out for the weekend. It was a small get-together with about twenty people there. 

I was sat next to Michael, a beer in my hand as everyone sat in a circle.

"Hey, let's play truth or dare!" Luke smiled as he sat down in the circle. "C'mon guys, it'll be fun!"

Everyone seemed hesitant, but they all agreed, sitting down in a circle. "Alright, who's first?"

Ashton raised his hand. "I'll go."

Michael smirked, jumping at the chance. "Ash, truth or dare?"

He thought for a minute, stretching his arms, then sighed. "I'll start off with a truth."

"What would you do if you were a girl for a day?"

Ashton immediately giggled, his face turning red. "I mean, the obvious, like peeing sitting down, and having sex...after that I'd just jump around in my underwear."

"Freak," Joy muttered. 

"It's not weird!" Ashton protested. "Wouldn't you do that if you were a guy for a day?"

"Alright, who's next?" Luke interrupted the two of them, not wanting to start an argument. Once no one responded, he said, "Alright, fine. I'll go."

"Truth or dare, Lucifer?" I asked, a small smirk present on my lips.

"Dare," he replied, chewing on his lip ring.

"I dare you to lick Calum's foot."

"Ew, gross," Luke sighed, watching as Calum pulled off his shoes and socks. "I hate you so much right now, Josie." Calum then stuck his foot in Luke's face, and Luke dragged his tongue along the length of Calum's foot. Immediately following that, he started gagging, on the verge of vomiting. "That was the most disgusting thing I've ever done. I mean, I love you Cal, but I hated doing that."

Calum looked just about as disturbed as Luke as he pulled his socks back on. "Yeah. Disgusting. I'll go next."

"Truth or dare?"

"Give me a dare." 

"Twerk!"

"I hate you all." Calum stood up and assumed the position, laughing hysterically once someone put on Nicky Minaj. "Here we go..." He began thrusting his hips forward, doing the dance completely wrong. 

I laughed hysterically. "Calum, you're terrible at this!"

Calum stopped immediately and then sat down, his cheeks bright red. "Who's next?"

I raised my hand. "I'll go. Truth."

"Tell me about the last time someone unexpectedly walked in on you while you were naked."

I felt my cheeks heating up already. "Uh, well, I guess the last time would