t w e n t y e i g h t

"Merry Christmas!" I shouted, hugging the four boys. "I got you guys the best Christmas present ever!"

Ashton laughed, putting his arm around me. "I bet you did."

"No, seriously." I pulled four small envelopes from my pocket and handed one to each of them. They tore them open, then looked back up at me, somewhat confused.

"Oh, an iTunes gift card for fifteen dollars, wow! Thank you so much, Josie!" Luke threw his arms around me in a hug, and I began laughing.

"No, you idiot. It's not the gift cards...well I mean, you can use them for the second part of the present, I guess. Look inside the envelopes."

They began fishing in the envelopes until they each had a sheet of paper. Michael read it aloud. "Hey boys, you all owe me big time because for Christmas this year, I got 5 Seconds of Summer signed to Capitol Records?" He looked up at me with wide eyes. "The real Capitol Records?"

I laughed and nodded, smiling. "Congratulations, guys, you're gonna have an album!"

Calum screamed, running up to me and engulfing me in a spine-breaking hug. "Oh my gosh, if Ashton wasn't your boyfriend I'd kiss you right now! Hell, I'd marry you!"

"Josie, I love you!" Luke joined in on the hug, kissing the top of my head over and over again.

Michael and Ashton soon joined in, jumping up and down for joy. "We love you, Josie! Thank you so much!"

"Yeah, absolutely! You guys deserve it."