s i x t y

"Oh my gosh! Michael!" I ran forwards and tackled Michael to the ground. "I---You're here! It's---AGH!"

Michael laughed, kissing my cheek. "I missed you...can you please get off of me so that we can stand, though? I don't think the floors here are that clean."

I giggled and stood, helping Michael up. He then brought me into a tight hug. "It's been too long."

"It's been four months now. Way too long."

I smiled and looked around, realising that Bryana, Joy, and everyone else must have left. "I really did miss you, though."

"Josie, will you--"

"Agh!" I looked down and realised that Michael's arm was bleeding. "Did I do that?"

He looked down. "No--Luke was trying not to laugh when you ripped your jeans and he bit my arm."

I stared at his arm, shocked. "Holy crap, that kid needs to calm down." I giggled. "My grandmother doesn't like your hair. She said our kids are gonna come out looking like the rainbow."

Michael smirked. "The rainbow?" Then his eyes bulged out of his head. "OUR KIDS?! ...Josie, don't tell me you're pregnant..."

I smiled sweetly. "I've only known for a little bit, that's why the jeans didn't fit. It's starting to show." I then placed my hand on my belly. "I wanted to tell you in person."

Michael looked like he was about to throw up, or pass out. "Josie..."

"I already have a name picked out. Jose."

"Jose?!"

I smirked. "Yes. Jose, the burrito baby."

Michael looked as though he was slapped across the face with realisation. "You're talking about a food baby right now, aren't you?"

I giggled. "Yep."

"I did not miss your sick sense of humour."

"Yes you did," I said, hugging him tightly.

"Yes, I did," he admitted.