Broken shadows

- August-
I skipped going to McDonald's I wasn't in the mood bae brought something to my intentions and now I have to fix them.
I went straight to trigga house
(A/N: trigga is trey songz in case y'all didn't know anyways ... TBC)
I knocked on the door seeing trey with one of his hoes
"What's up ?" Trey asked
" I need to talk to you alone." I said eyeing the girl who licked her lips scoping out a nigga. I ignored her ass tho because hoes stay thirsty.
" ight well deserie go upstairs and let me and August talk."
The girl nodded glancing at me walking back up the stairs.
I sat on the white couch Cross from Trey.
" what's up nigga?"
" my girlfriend thinks your sister poisoned her and killed my son do you know anything about that? I asked taking my shades off looking him right in the eye.
He hesitated so I know he know something.
" tell me now before some bad shit happen." I said with my fist balled up
" calm down you my nigga so Im'a tell you ight my sister admitted she did it yesterday ok but I had nothing to do with it I swear." Trey said
" you fucking traitor" jalissa yelled running down the stairs.
I noticed she had a sharp silver & black object in her hand. She aimed it at trey.
" stop sit ya crazy ass down "I yelled
She stopped dead In her steps
" why you kill my son ?" I asked waking closer and closer to her
" I didn't mean to " she said with tears in her eyes.
" how you accidentally poison somebody?"
" I don't know I jus -"
I cut her sentence short I didn't wanna hear another word that bitch fucked up now and her death sentencing is coming soon
Wait til this tour over.
" trey get out of here I got her" I said
But the moment I turned around I was hit in the head with something.
3 hours later
When I woke up I was naked in some red sheets. Wtf ?! Who bed I'm in ?? My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening . I seen jalissa walking in with red lingerie. It was hard not to stare but I don't want that crazy bitch. I still love niya but I think I made a terrible mistake.
" what happened?"
"We made love after I sucked you up"
"Wtf?"
"August don't you Remember?"jalissa asked innocently
" no tf I don't what did you do to me?".
" nothing you came unto me first"
I couldn't have ion remember half of the shit that happened early
Damn I forgot to call niya.
"Where's my phone I need to call niya."
" she already called she was upset because she heard everything that happened last night ."
" you fucking bitch!" I yelled putting my shorts on
I picked her up throwing her against the wall
"August stop your hurting me."
"I don't care you ruined everything I had with the one I truly care Bout."
"Forget her"
I pushed her out the way putting my clothes on grabbing my phone And leaving.
I called niya when she picked up the phone she was crying

"Niya I promise it's not what you think"
" don't lie to me August"
" I'm not niya I don't remember half of last night I was knocked out and I woke up in her bed ."
" yea right August"
" please don't be like that I swear that's how it happened"
"August I don't wanna talk about this anymore its best if we stop seeing each other you being famous is too much for me we can co parent and be friends but this relationship isn't working out for me anymore."
" so you jus gon give up on me?"
" august"
" no answer my question?"
" I don't know I jus can't take this August it hurts to know that you and her fucked."
" I swear she means nothing to me"
"August I don't wanna talk about this Anymore I'm done."
With that she hung up leaving me on scene. I can't believe she broke up with me over A dumb hoe. I swear Im'a get that bitch when I get off tour because I ain bout to jeopardize my fame that way.
I went to the studio smoking weed &  blunts. It seemed to relax my mind for awhile. Chris called up some hoes and we had a good time but I still didn't feel no better.
" nigga cheer up these my best hoes ask for a good time they'll give you one,"Chris said faded asf
I ignored him then a pretty brown skin skin girl with shoulder length hair and pretty hazel eyes came my way. She had thick thighs nice waist she had a pretty ass smile.
"Hey" I said getting up to inspect her body some more
" hey"
" so what's ya name pretty girl?"
" I'm channel iman a famous model"
" knew you looked familiar"
She giggled
" anyways I was thinking we could get out of  here and jus hang we don't have to do anything unless you want to"
I said making her smile even more
" I'll accept " she said flipping her hair
" ight ma let's get it"
We walked out the club and ✋ paparazzi came flashing their cameras and asking personal questions that I'm not bout to answer .
-Niya-
I walked in the kitchen getting me a glass of water and Chay cane running in.
" uncle August is on TV come watch"
I couldn't just say no she would automatically think something is wrong, so I walked in the living room sitting on the couch next to amaya & Mel.
TMZ:
August alsina has reportedly been seen with Channel Iman they might the new hot celebrity couple that's all we have for today.
I walked straight out the room going into my room. Then it opened.
" what's going on between you and my brother ?" Mel asked standing in front of the door eyeing me tensely like he's trying to figure me out.
" we broke up" I said finally like it killed Me to say it
" why?"
" he was having sex with another girl and I heard it because someone answered the call and everything was heard and now we done ."
Mel shook his head before opening his mouth to speak.
" that don't sound like my brother at all something else had to happen for that to play out."
" it doesn't matter now because he's with somebody else."
" well I'm sorry ma" mel said hugging me
" its cool " I said lying to myself
Lord knows Im'a miss that yellow dumb ass but its over now and I can't get him back. Maybe its for the better. I need to get me a job because I don't have August anymore .  I called an old friend of mine I met in high school before she dropped out to raise her  child .
" hey girly" Kelsi said in a cheerful tone
" aye girl" I said sounding happy
" what's been up with you ?"
" I'm doing ok?"
" that's great aren't you still dating August alsina?"
" no I'm not we jus broke up recently"
"Oh well ..I got the message that you needed a job how would you like to baby sit my son kyron he's only 3 years old."
" that's great" I said smiling ear to ear
" good when can you start?" Kelsi said sounding anxiously
" today "
" ok I'll pay you "
" you don't have to"
" please let me your doing a lot for me and I couldn't thank you enough " Kelsi said
" you know I have your back I'll text you the address "
" ok girl see you soon"
" ight ma "
End of phone conversation
After I texted her the address she arrived shortly with a baby in her arms.
" is that baby kyron?"
"Yes it is"
" he's so adorable"
" thanks "
" you pregnant?" Kelsi asked shocked
" yea " I said wishing she never asked
I could tell she saw the pain I tried to hide.
"Anyways here's the money I owe you"
She put 100 dollars in my hand. I just looked at her.
" I can't take this " I said pushing the money back in here hand.
" please just take it "
" i-"
My words were cut by Mel's voice.
" who's this niya ?"
"This my friend Kelsi"
" oh"
Damn I seen his eyes wandering, he better quit before tori come and see his ass .
" anyways thanks for this Kelsi you didn't have to do this for me."
" I had to help you out you always had my back in High school now its my turn."
"Thanks girl" I said hugging her
Before she left I noticed her and mel exchanging glances.
" you need to stop " I said to mel picking up baby kyron and his diaper bag heading to my room
" I'm sorry she's jus curvy & pretty" mel said scratching his head
"Be quiet and stop being a dog " I said rolling my eyes its official the alsina brothers ain loyal for shit.
" I'm only going this but cause she cheating on me." Mel said causing me to stop deaf in my tracks putting the baby down on the near by couch
" what you mean cheated on you ?" I asked confused because tori don't even get down like that she's been loyal since I could remember.
" when I was in the hospital in that coma she thought I was gon die and she met another nigga I found them in her apartment fucking."
I could see the resentment in his eyes.
" I'm sorry I didn't know"
" you straight " he said " but I want ya friend number she fine asf"
"Fine"
I gave mel Kelsi number he grinned walking out the room.
" hey kyron" I said cheesing
" hey " he said with his fingers in his mouth it was honestly adorable.
" your a cutie"
Kyron jus smiled at me I took pictures with him posting them . I was starting to fall in love with him I hope this is how I feel when my daughter is born.
I fed kyron  changed his diaper and laid him down . he went to bed instantly. He's a good baby he doesn't cry a lot  and he's not picky .
Later on
Kelsi came to pick kyron up.
" was he a hand full?"
" no not at All he's over there sleeping" I said smiling
" wow I could never get him to do that he's always energetic." Kelsi said smiling weakly
" well thanks again kelsi"
" no problem but thank you niya without you I would be struggling."
"I'm glad I could help"
Me and Kelsi hugged and she left. I really enjoyed watching kyron he made me forget about what's been bringing me down lately.
I went in my room laying on the bed going to B. E. T.  Seeing August and channel iman . I instantly turned the TV off. I cried thinking about everything me an August been through.
I haven't told the girls about what happened between me and August but I'm pretty sure they heard about it. I picked out my white and red savage shirt with some red & black basketball shorts going into the shower. When I got in the shower I felt everything fall off my shoulders. I had to leave this house everything reminded me of him.
There wasn't anything that could change that. Am I stupid for wanting him back after he hurt me badly? Should I even try to talk him into him being mine again? All I know is that my life is broken down and I can't stop it.