Should I?

Watch me go out of the way when I shoulda went home
Only time of the day I get to
Spend on my own I was
Tripping on fire used to
Sleep at ya crib I should
Drive by where you live
Then pick you up on the
Way we ain spoke in so
Long probably put me
In the past I can still get
You wet

°
°

-Niya-
•°•°1 month later °•°•°•
Me and august still ain together what happened the other night is we had sex but it was nothing. I haven't heard from him that much , the last time I seen him was when he picked liyah up to spend the night at his house for the weekend. She's supposed to come back tomorrow so we'll see how that plays out but everything has been great. Me & jacob don't have anything going on we jus friends he helped me get a nice house nearby so we still stay connected. After me and August officially broke up I decided to model again, well I never officially quit I was thinking bout it but it turns out I'm sticking to it. I'm supposed to be meeting with Chyna tonight at the club.
I went to my room picking out a white crop top with my white emoji leggings . for the shoes I wore my white pumps. I put my hair in a messy bun applying little makeup . once I was done I grabbed my clutch purse and my phone heading to my car I purchased myself, since I gave August all his shit back even his clothes & shoes. He was pretty upset with me the day after we had sex , because I told him I still didn't wanna be with him and sex doesn't change the way I feel about something he does. We got in this huge pointless argument but we agreed on letting him see liyah.
My phone started ringing I checked the caller I .D. Seeing chyna's name flash across the screen
" hello ."
" girl where you at ?"
" I'm on the way"
" well girl hurry up I'm waiting on you ."
" damn I'm coming ."
" ight love ya bhoo ."
" love you too."
End of phone conversation
I got in my car driving to the club . as I sat in the lot I fixed my make up before walking to the doors of the club. Once the bouncer checked my I.D. he let me in the club . I found my way to chyna in the V.I.P. section of the club.
" bitch it's bout time you made it ." chyna exclaimed hugging me
" I know ."
Then I seen August walking through the club doors with some girl .
" baby daddy alert ." chyna said glaring at august in a resentful way
" yea I know." I said sighing
" don't worry bout him girl he ain shit ."
" oh I know that ."
" anyways let's get some drinks."
"Ok."
Me and my friend gracefully walked to the bar. Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder when I looked up I seen the girl august came with .
" can I help you ?" I asked annoyed
" well sweet heart I was coming to tell you I enjoyed your daughter she called me mommy twice ."
I felt my blood boil this bitch don't even know me and she starting shit. I rose up out my chair getting up swinging on that disrespectful broad. I hit her one good time in the jaw I felt arms grab me when I looked up I seen chyna & August.
" why you hit her ?" August yelled towering over me
" why you got this disrespectful hoe around my daughter ?"
" she's my girl niya ."
" I don't give a fuck she came over here telling me that my daughter called her mommy don't have these bitches pretend to be my daughters mother."
" damn I didn't know take ya crazy ass home you caused a lot of unnecessary commotion."
" fuck you August I want my daughter back tonight ."
" man shut that shit up she coming back tomorrow."
" fuck you ."
I walked out the club leaving chyna confused. I wasn't bout to stay and play with August childish ass. I got in my car heading home going straight to the granite cabinet pulling out a bottle of vodka. This night was posed to be a good night , a good
Distraction to stop thinking about August. Sometimes I miss him but he doesn't seem to feel the same.
For the rest of my night I drunk away til I passed out.
- August-
I can't believe she hit Shana, this ain like its like ever since we broke up she acts brand new. I did miss her at one point and time but I ain bout to play games with this girl. I helped Shana up sitting her on my lap.
" you ok baby girl ?"
" yea I'm fine you needa get ya baby momma in check ."
" let's not talk about her at the moment ."
" ok."
As the bartender came my way I took my bottle of peach ciroc toasting away with the crew. When I got in the car Shana insisted I dropped her off at her house which I had no problem doing . After I took her home I went home thinking about everything that happened a month ago. Everything was perfect until I fucked up shit up with niya. I need to hear her voice and see if she ok.
I called niya only hearing her muffled crying.
" niya what's wrong ?"
Niya didn't answer she jus continued to cry.
" niya I'm coming over ."
I hung up the phone putting on my Versace hoodie grabbing my keys off my nightstand racing to my car driving straight to Niya's crib. I opened the door and it was unlocked . I raced to her bedroom seeing Niya crying on the floor I sat next to her rubbing her back.
" what's wrong ?" I asked
When she looked up at me I could tell she was wasted by the look in her eyes and The vodka next to her.
" I miss you August."
I was totally shocked , I didn't know she still felt this about me . I thought she just hated me because of what I did to her.
" why you ain tell a nigga?"
" August ..I didn't want you to think what you did was ok."
" look I'm sorry ."
" August its fine ."
" no its not ."
" august I have been forgiven you ."
" really ?"
" yea I'm sober so I'm not acting drunk ."
" I know but do me a favor and don't ever do that again."