15:in vein

I'm going to jail!
I'm gonna rot in hell!
My mom. My dad.
What are they gonna think of me?
They'll be highly disappointed no scared of me they wouldn't bail me out.

I'm crying and hyperventilating I don't know what to do! We were at my house in my room. And I had my face in my pillow as the weeknd was on the phone.

He said he would fix this. Dashari said there was nothing to fix that it was in defense but I'm scared I don't want to go to jail!

"I want this handled immediately!" He yelled in his phone"do whatever you have to do." He hung up the phone

"It's done." He sighs out

I lift my head from my pillow, and look at him.

"I don't understand she did nothing wrong she was almost raped and hit! The police should be involved." Dashari cross her arms

I had a bruise on my cheek and it was sensitive, i know because I keep touching it.

"But they may not understand." I say touching my cheek

"Dakota listen-"

"I know a police officer, that's who I was on the phone with everything is handled and no jail." The weeknd says the last part to me

"Wow, you have good connections?"

He nodded and sat on the bed with me,

"I'm sorry you got put through this Hun," he puts his hand on my cheek and I flinch he moves it to my shoulder"never again. I'll always be with you." He smiles and I smile back

"Thanks weeknd." I go in to kiss his cheek but he quickly moved and I kiss his lips instead and we kinda make out

"Ok ok love birds," Dashari says sitting in my computer chair

We break from the kiss and I lay my head in the weeknd's lap.

"Why do you call him the weeknd and Abel but at different times?" Dashari says eating candy from my candy box

"Because I want him to know he's a star to me and that I respect him as Abel I guess.it just comes out really." I shrug

The weeknd starts to play in my hair and it calms me. My eyes start to droop and I didn't know I was tired. It has been a long day, with what's all been going on. I haven't even thought about dad and mom worrying, we didn't even check on her.

I start to get up but the weeknd prevented that.

"You need to rest babe."

"No no I need to go see mom and dad he'll be-"

"Don't worry little sis all under control, you sleep." Dashari gets up and comes to me

"I'll go you and him just stay here and rest," she kisses my cheek and leaves

"Weeknd how'd you do it?" I say after she left

"Well I know a cop that owes me a favor,"

It was quiet for a while as we both were thinking,I don't know what he was thinking about but I wonder. My mind went back to what happened earlier today.

"I was so scared." I sob came out

"Shhh...now.I got you everything's fine." He says holding me really tight

In this moment I couldn't believe I love him more then ever I actually see my life with him, kids. But I do think about what happen when we first dated. People think I want him for his money and I don't.

I want to tell him I love him but somebody told me who ever say it first means it, I don't want to be the only one and end up looking stupid.

I sigh out

I just need to sleep everything off

ABEL'S POV

It took at least 15 minutes for her to go to sleep. I couldn't believe a man could hurt Dakota I mean look at her, pure innocence.

I really do love her and but when I tell her I want it to be special. I'm laying and thinking now she squeezes me tighter to her and I smile and wrap my arms around her.

I look around her room she had a fathead sticker of the Eiffel Tower in her room. She had small pictures and different styles of Paris. her room was a dark shade of purple. And two windows one with a seat.

I kinda hit off she likes Paris and I guess that's what I'm going to do take her to Paris after she graduates at the end of the month. Maybe she'll love me enough and we could have sex.

Don't get me wrong I don't want her just for her body but I think it's another way for us to get close and it'll mean a lot of we do.

Like she'll trust me and things bc a girls virginity is nothing to play with,you should make it special. And that's what'll I do.

I know she feels guilt about killing a guy,I mean she scared me,I'll never cross her. But what she did was in defense and she was protecting herself.

She turned over on her other side, I chuckle she's clingy.

I thought back to earlier this morning when she said I talk in my sleep. I knew that but everything she said was true. I'm a very bad person I have debts to pay and people trying to hunt me down. Not like I'm hiding.

My phone rings.

I answer it

"Hello," I say

"Abel it's time," Malone says

"I'm busy at the moment." I grit my teeth

"We're outside I could easily kill her."

"Do anything and I'll kill you personally." I hiss sitting up

"Is that a threat?"

"It's a promise, I'll be down in a minute with his money."

I untangle us and go in my jacket pocket to get the money. I sigh out just a few months more pay and my deal with Walter is done.

See the way Victoria helped me was she knew people and we had to borrow and ask favors along the way up. Deal was when I'm famous and have money give it back 2 times the money walter gave me.

Malone just collected and threatens nothing more or nothing less. If I miss 1 month of pay somebody in my life is murdered it never happened but the way Walter said it he was true to his word.

When I opened the door, Malone had Dashari in his arms in a choke hold and a gun to her back.

"Whoa man I have your money right here!"  I throw the money to his feet

"Let her go." I say calmly

xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

Yep kinda short but a little insight