36: Masquerade

A/N: Let me say one thing before your start reading. NICKI MINAJ SLAYED THE VMAS!!!!!😍😍💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😘😘😍😘😘👏👏👏👏👏😩😩😩😩😭😭😭

Dakotas POV

"Yes," I moan out as he licked on my neck and fingers me in his truck

Low music played in the background and we weren't listening to it. It's been so long since I've been touch this way and fuck I needed some type of stress reliever.

He some how got me nude and displayed for his Steel grey eyes to look at me. This made me shiver as I look into them, as I came but quickly lean my head back and arch my back.

"Remember I was the first to do this to you?" He said licking his fingers that were just in me

I blush and nod

"Let me make love to you, Kota. "

We just stared at each as he undid his pants showing his Calvin Klein boxers. He slowly removed his shirt and I watch his arms flex and he showed his beautiful abdomen with a happy trail trailing to his happy.

My hand went to touch it and he watch as I slowly move over the pecks and lightly tug on the hair and grab his hard on through his boxers.

"Ok," my voice was raspy

He went to kiss me and I kiss back holding his head in my hands, deepening it.

He moved his boxers to the side and entered me slowly at first, stretching me out. I break the kiss moaning inwardly.

THE WEEKENDS POV

"Where is she?" I ask as I walked into the King's home

"I don't know." Dashari shrugged

I sit on the couch and Dashari sits on the other side. Me and her got close since my break up with Dakota. I feel like if Italk to her sister, it would help me get Dakota back.

"What about the lawyers working on her case?"

That's been hell I've been so busy with the concert and interviewing lawyers and I got 3 of them working on it and I let Dashari know as soon as I did.

" I think they found something that would win. Do you still have those pictures of the marks the man left on her?"

"uh yea I should." She went through her phone "I'll send them to you."

"They're  gonna need you to testify." 

She was there with me when we caught Dakota hurting the man and the lawyer told me they'll need Dashari.  But not against Dakota,no, just to ask a few questions.

"Anything for my sister."

"And they're putting Dakota on the stand." I whisper

"What! But she'll totally break!" She said

"I mean of course, they want her to tell her story. Since she hasn't talked about it to me or you, when she tells the jury her reaction will make them sad and forgiving."

She sighs out frustrated

"IT'll work out. Is she nervous?"

"I have no idea. She stopped talking to me, stop seeing mom, leaves in the middle of the night and don't come home for hours."

"Ever since I left?"

"She really loved you and got clingy quick."

I chuckle "I loved that about her."