19:wanderlust

*his smile!!!!!!*

THE WEEKNDS POV

I was pacing in the hotel room in L.A.

I was worried about her, I shouldn't have left. What if somethings happening to her right now? That's dumb Bryan's there.

I put the phone on the tip of my teeth, I should call her.

Ring ring ring

No answer. Dammit! Why can't she just answer the phone?!

She Might be sleep.

I call Bryan's phone

"Yes sir," good he answered

"Where's Dakota?"

"In her room,"

"What are you doing?" I cock my eyebrow

"Bringing in her shopping bags."

"Go check on her now!"

"Yes sir," it was muffled and I can her sounds

Then knocking...boom!

"What the fuck! Freeze." His voice booms

"Stop no!" Dakotas voice screams

Gun shoots

It was quiet for a few minutes before the phone was hung up.

What the hell is going on! I need to get there and find out. I call Dakotas night guard to go to her house and see what's wrong til I get there.

I was even more worried as I boarded my private jet. I'm suppose to protect her, I'm suppose to be there for her. But I do have a job it's the only way I'm gonna let her live lavish, and give her what she wants.

Somehow my mind wonders to us having a child. As I look at the circular window I can picture a girl and she was just as beautiful as dakota. Long dark curly hair, light skin, big brown eyes and well taken care of. She had a beautiful singing voice like her mother, her smartness just everything.

But it's way to early thinking like that I don't think I'm ready at all. Especially the shit I'm in with Walter and drug deals I have to handle. I wouldn't want my girls in shit like that I need to clean my act up before I do.

I sigh can this jet go any faster!

I hate knowing Dakota could be harm and there's nothing I can do. I fix me a drink and swig it all in one gulp and slam the glass down breaking it.

My hand was bleeding I clean it and I remember when I walked into Dakotas teachers' class and he was about to rape her. And I beat him an inch of his life. When the blood was on my hands she cleaned them her hands were soft.

Back then I could help her, but she is right she can take care of herself I mean she killed a guy. But I don't think she can go against a whole fucking gang.

45 minutes later I land, 10 minutes I'm at Dakotas door. Her door is wide open.
I walk in

" Dakota!!!!!" I run up the stairs to her room and I hear crying

I walk in and see Bryan at her door shot, her night guard Adrian shot and Eli shot beside her. She was tied up in a chair with her undergarments on and she was crying.

I run to her and im on my knees to look her in the eye. "Are you ok? What happen?"

She looks at me I go to untie her. And she falls into my arms crying uncontrollably. I look around to see broken glass and blood.