26: grand piano

Fifth round

Fifth round. We were on the fifth round of sex. I couldn't get enough of this man and it seems like he couldn't get enough of me.

As I climaxed for the 100th time today, he thrusted some more in me And came. He threw the condom in the trash and then laid his head on my stomach.

I put my hands in his hair and started to massage his head. My eyes drifted closed when his voice woke me up.

"Are you sleep?"

"Mhmm" I hum

"What about our day?" He pouted

I smirk my eyes still closed "We have 4 more of them,"

I felt a tickle sensation on my stomach and I pop open my eyes to see him licking my belly button. He stopped and placed small kisses around my stomach.

"Have you ever thought about children?" He asks

The question didn't throw me off guard but I was curious as to why he asked.

"Mhm." I Hum again

"With me?"

"Mhm,"

"I don't think I'll ever be ready,"

I sat in silence and listen to him talk

"Especially how things are going on now. I just want one with you." He rubs my belly

"Abel," I sigh

I want a child but I have a future and it doesn't involve children yet. I think he wants one, I mean why else would he bring it up?

"You just took my virginity not even 24 hours ago, the least thing we should be worried about is a child."

"you're right." He kissed my stomach again

I continue to rub his head and close my eyes again to sleep. I was suddenly moved and I open my eyes to see that he was picking me up.

"What are you doing?" I say groggy

"I'm gonna bath you," I look to see the Enormous tub filled with bubbles and relaxing water,you could see the steam.

He laid me in the water and I feel the jet spa penetrate my skin. I sigh and lay back. I look at him and he's watching me.

"We'll get in." I smile

He gets in and start to rub my feet, I felt very good and relaxed. I sigh out again and enjoy this moment of nirvana.

"Come on baby," he says lifting me up