In comeing shadow

Hey evey one it's Riley ik it's gay that u used my name but I couldn't think of a name I hope u like this book well fanfiction book please vote and foment I'm sorry I haven't uplod lately I just started to since school bell. Well airabella is my cat she I'd the same thing as the one I. The book but chews k. Everything and climes screens. Please foment and vote ^o^ .-----------------

what do you want Damon I'm tierd and really sore I'm sorry of what I said to you .o really I thought you only care about Katherine, you know thts. It true I say things when I'm mad I'm sorry Riley please forgive me I forgive you Damon thankyou he said he gave me a bug and walked out the door I looked inky mierer. I brushed my hair I screamed I saw the guy that I saw at brees I wales backwards to my bed and scooted to my wall Damon ran into my room , what's wrong I looked j the mieror and he was gone the guy he was in my merior Stefan ran in my room what happen Riley saw the guy from the bar o great Stefan said I'm fine I said I tryed to stand up, I stumbald I was so sore again , no your not Damon said he picked me up bridale style bella I said she jumped on damon's shoulder where we going I asked to my room I'm not leaving u here all night when your scared he sat me on his bed and put the sheets ove me Bella jumped off his shoulder and leaped in the bed and neseld next to me I slowl started to fall asleep Damon layed next to me I started to shiver none stop Damon scooted closer to me I felt his warmth enveloped I started to stop shivering thankyou I said your welcome I fell asleep I woke up in the morning I walked into the bathroom I started the shower I closed the door and locked it I booed in I looked around what am I in damon's shower I washed my hair and body I climed out and raped myself with a black fuzy towel crap I said I have no cloths I grabbed my dirty cloths and opend the door I walked out the room I looked at the bed Damon wasn't there anymore when I turned he was in front if me . Do u feel better ya I said that's good I walked past him I walked into the living room with everyone staring at me like omg she's in a towel. I just took a shower nothing happen and never will I walked up in my room and got dressed I threw on some sweats that had crunches at the end they where black with a white tanktop I carefully layed down on my bed i saw him in the corner of my eye what do u want from me nothing i'm sorry I did that to you I didn't mean to do thoes things to it's okay I said what's ur name midnight he said I'm Riley well it's nice to meet u what do u want wh did u says thoes things to me thoes crystels if u allways hellon did u miss meuse the they will kill you o thanks I said,Damon ran into my room and beat the crap out of midnight, damon stop I grabbed him my stomack hurt so bad he backoff slowly what are you doing here I'm here to say sorry fine now get out midnight climed out the window and was gone. What was that all about I thougt he was going to kill you he wasn't.when I woke up midnight was at m window I opend it and he walks in so what do u want nothing I though u might want to hang out sure I said let me get dress.