The dinner

You ready o ya bring it on Elena said I bet you 200 bucks that Elena will win your on belivie me Rikey is going to win trust me I know we got in damon shut I said he said we got in a mood I walled over towards him a slaped him in the stomack Elena just smiled dont worry I know what you mean. I looked over towards stefan I don't know what what your talking about Stefan said ya right I said ready set go I slaped her in the lag she shut off the pain I did to she slaped me in the face I slapped her back she I got pretty bad she went I ducked down and swinged my lag she fell I got back up okay you are a tough fitter ya that's what happens when you grow up with those two tough menchilds she just laughed I grabbed her hand and pulled her up we did are hand shack and then the butt o ya that will be 200 hundred I said putting my hand out he handed it to me I geez it's 4:50 i hot to go get dress i ran up to my room I put on a whight pair of skinny jeans and a bluish and whight tied die shirt sorta it was flowly like it had hug leaves that looked Luke there wasn't any with the red heals I cureled my hair and out some maskara. I walked down stairs everyone was dressed up thank god it want just me I saw Bonnie she was in red skinny jeanes and whight shirt and flats. Elena was wearing a whight flowly dresss Caroline wore a black skirt witha red top Lexie wore a blue dress that had was sleavless Stefan wore a pair of jeanes with a dress shirt Damon wore a dress shirt and dark blue jeanes even with heals I was still shorter then him i only came up to bid bysumps midnight wore the same thing so did Jermey I closed the door and walked into the kitchen Damon was going to eatsimenthung whaen it fell out of his hand I just smiled I grabbed the food and walked in the dinning room I think you made damon stop breathing she said said in my ear I jst laughed Damon was standing in the kitchen with a hand on the counter looking at me. I walked back in the kitchen Damon you stoped breathing stefan said stealing a carot what he said you stoped breathing no I didn't he said ya u did everyone said at the same time what I can't help that my girl friend is fucking damn hot I just smiles and sat down at the table okay I thunk I'm like turining into a ladie i said why do you think that Stefan said I don't know I jut feel diftent.belive me your still a 13 year old awwww you shouldn't have I kicked him in the shin. Damon put his hand in my thigh I just gve him a look Stefan would you pase the potatoes we all ate in laughter Damon kept in teasing me with flirty moves I could tell Elena felt the same way with Stefan. I k ow how you feel they get like this in the holidays I sensed her in a tx she just smiled back and shook her head. after we ate we played games okay twister now I said I'm the champ at this game. Well see about that Damon said.