stomach hurting

it was around 3:23 in the morning i couldnt sleep i walked in the bathroom my hair was all frizzy looking i need a trim i though to my self i turned on the water to thr tub andf hoped in i sank in it felt good i washed my hair and body and shaved my legs. i unpluged the tub and wrapped my self in the towel i dried off and brushed my hair it was already forming wringlets now my stomach wasnt that big but there was a tummy going on i droped school i now do it on the computer every one in town nows that im pregnet and adopted and that me and damon are a couple they didnt really care if we where dateing i guess they had more issues of there own what ever. i walked in the room whats wrong i heard damon say from the bed nothinh just cant sleepthats all i put on a pair of sweats amd a diffrent tanktop i walked back into the bathroom and hung up the towel and fixed the bathroom  i climed into bed bella jumped on damon and walked over towards me and layed on my left side i layed on my side and closed my eyes i could tell damon was looking at me i had the feeling when people look at me your staring i said so he said i open my eyes i met his  they where so blue i could look in  them for ever i was starting to get sleeepy i layed on the bed damon pulled him self closer to me and put my head on his chest i quickly fell asleep i woke up at 7:34 i was still sleeping right next to damon his skin was much warmer then mine i turned on the tv and lowerd the volume and watched eclipse it was now 9:00 damon was now starting to wake up i layed on him good morning sleeping beauty i said .your trying to kill me women. no i not yes you are i need food he said well i needfood to come on get your butt out of bed i cant your laying o  me. i roleed over fine  now get up no. yes get up i jumped ont the bed and sang stereo heart  he grabbed my foot and pulled me down.