Katherine pierce

I walked into the door. So how was the game I heard someone say I turned slowly.Katherine I said well hello to you to Riley what do you want i said I'm here for Stefan I walked right infront of him over my dead body well well it isn't it Katherine Damon jatherine said o is that Elena I hear up in stefans room she was up in his room in a secound I ran up the stairs my body acked so bad I ignored the pain I saw Elena scared and confused at the same time ksherune was walking around her Katherine get out right now I heard Stefan say fine Katherine was gone and Elena was in shock I can explain Stefan said well please do. Why do I look like her Stefan what are you not telling me you where adopted Elena she say on stefans bed with her hand on her mouth I was shock at the same time to I looked at your birth cirtificet it had your parents name on it but the there where never any recoerds of your mother pregnet did you find anything ekes she asked. No I didn't look in pierce recoerds if someone found out I was looking for katherine, it doesn't matter your the women that I love and that's my q u walks down the stairs I sat on the cauch and watch jerseyshore layed right next to me I quickly fell asleep I don't know what's wring with me any more I wa never this tiers thank god tomrow was Friday I woke up I wasn't sore anymore I walked In to the kitchen o hey Riley o hey Elena how dd eveything go fine where is everyone lthey left o okay can I talk to you ya sure I sat in the couch bell jumped in my lap purring she such a crazy cat she eats carboerd boxes and everything ya. I know she at the cover of stefans journel I know she's crazy so what's up I was woundering do you think it wierd that I loom just like Katherine nope I said why not well your a double ganger so no okay what eve that means, u feel Luke a replacement but your not Elena. I was woundering how are you realted to them anyway well the truth is I'm not serioucly ya I. Said you didn't know no I didn't well I started to have a flashblack. It was 1842 i moved to misticfalls with my mother and father I came the city my father moves here beacause he was going to be buisnes partners with guipsey Salvatore.stefans dad yup I said . well we wher invites over to eat I three in my favorite dress man I di not muss coersets at all. I said when we arived I saw dank. And Stefan and there father at the Door,hello John lily and thus must be Riley hello mr. Salvatore these are my boys Damon and Stefan Damon had black curley shirt hair with beautieful blue eyes and Stefan with short brown hair an green eyes that looked like fresh new grean leaves hello, ms.nightshade your last name was nightshade yup I said pleas call ms.Riley well ms.riley would you like a tour ofbthe gardens yes yes I would I'm sorry brother ms.Riley please excuse me i have some things to do it's okay I said I raped my arm around damins and we walked threw the gardens you gave to excuse my brother he's been buys lately it's fine I said he was right the gardens where mire petty then the house when we ate dinner it was so board I sat infront of Damon with Stefan at the other side of him,guipsy talking about his plans for his work I was really boar I could tell Damon was to he started to make really funny face i had to cover my laughter witha caugh ate you okay Riley I herd my mother say yes um fine I said I started to chock on a pitato ones because of damon. and ever sence we've been close. Did you know that me and Stefan where suppose to get married now way Elena said yup why nit Damon beacause Stefan was tge same age as me. I didn't expect that I can see you and Damon though I chocked in my coffe what o come on Riley you guys are ezackly alike.