meeting

what happen to you elena ?" elena said to damon, well lets just say she is winning looks like your going to have to use bag of tricks. stefan said  well it looks like it bonnie said everyone just laughed i was only out side the school and i could hear them. i looked up at the sky, the sky was dark full of rain clouds i love when it rain's. damons jaket was huge on me, my hair was socked now it had curls and wringlets everywhere. riley i  heard a familyer voice i turned around john i said. what do you want well the invention i told you i dont k now where it is nethier does damon, belive me i would now, why do you want it "well i dont some one eles does" he said " well ill figure it out sooner or later then." good bye john i said i turned and walked away. all of a sudden i was stacked in the back the pain hurt so bad. i fell to the ground, i pulled it out i, got up well then i said i brushed off damon jacket you do now that this is damons jaket he doesnt like people touching it, i was infront of him in a secound. what you going to do about it  he said well i could snape your neck right now, im really not in the mood right now i said looking at him. good bye john i said i snaped his neck and walked away. i walked away i heard familyer foot steps walking behind me, i stoped and turned around it was damon. that was really mean what you did to me dont you think. kiss me then push me in the pool, well i though it was funny" i said smiling i see theres a whole in my jacket i walked away it started to poor rain, were do you think  your going. home i said twisting around i had a song stuck in  my head. i danced in the rain he was infront of me now, he put his thumb on my chin he put my head up. i pushed him back so thats how you want to play the  he sid smiling ?" i smiled and wave i headed to the house . i turned on the shower. i hoped in and washed my body and hair i hoped out i wrapped my self in a black towel i didnt notice damon in the mirror. i brushed my hair. he standed be hind me. i brushed my hair the purple was still there. i turned around he kissed me. you giving up already?"  i asked hell no well end this right now if i make you not breath then i win if you do breath then you win. i though about it for a minute i knew what he was saying deal. he ran his warm hand my leg i gaspd at how hot his  hand was to my damp skin i took a deep breath, then i stoped he smiled i knew it  he said god danm it  he back away, he did his victory dance i just laughed. so when is she going to meet her. tomrow at the gril.