3s a charm

i walked on the dance floor every one didnt care that i was engadged i mean they where excited but didnt judge shokinly and that i had a baby. i danced with stefan  he spinned me while damon danced with elena he did one of his moves i laughed, stefan spinned me damon causght me,well hello mr. salvatore how you doin? he spinned me into him im doing doin fantastic he kissed my cheake and spinned me again i looked over at  caroline and midnight they looked so happy then i saw the guy with the hoodie damon i said over there he looked and walked over there with tsefan following him, elena got a phone call. hello he said met me in the hall or ill snape jermeys neck she hanged up and did what she was told, i tried to get here but i couldnt reach her. i walkedinto the hall i saw elena fighting with the guy i walked infront of her. he took a swing at me i moved in the back of him he did it again he picked up the wooden pice that elena broke off the mop. he drived it right me in the middle of my chest but merlly touched my heart damon and stefan enterd the room damon looked at me. he was by my side in secounds stefan staked him, then went to elena im fine riley she said. i had a hard time breathing i better not lose you a third time damon  said. just pull it out please. he yanked it out he picked me up and took off home. i layed down on the bed i looked down at my dress shit my dress is now ugly looking.  my woun healed, i tried to get up it hurt still, damon slid his hand under my and helped me get up. i kissed him, i walked in the bathroom i slid out of my dress and sanked in the warm water in the bathtube. i played with the fausets. the water was up to mu chin there where bubbles every where. damon walked in the bathroom. he was playing with the bucket of soap damon i said yes my love why do you think everyone wants a pieace of elena?" i asked him in a whisper. well my love i thi k its because shes is the  duble ganger i cant wait for this to be all over then me and you can run away and love forever and not worry about anything in the world he he was huvring over me with his feet on the end of the bathtub with his arms in cris cross over the side ledges. that sounds  nice he said where shell we go anywhere. i said and what about ellie she has to come duh shes are daughter i said. he smild i took some of the bubbles and put them on his faceal hair was i rubbed it i, i grabbed the rasierf and shaved his face ow he said sorry i said i acsendently cut him. i washed his face with some water he bent down i got up and wrapped my self in vamp speed he fell into the water i laughed.  he looked up at me he was sooked in water he was in front of me now, that wasnt nice. i smiled well your a dick. no im not he said i walked away from him i walekd away from him.