Who new dancing could be so much fun

I got him a dig tag to go with the other ones remeber we three got then In 1989 ya I still ha eine he said I know you where it eveyday I do to I said. Your really romantic with him you guys like kiss 24/7 okay you and Elena do to so shut up in love with live and him. ya u guess so he said what ever I said smileing I popped the bubble and grabbed a cup cake it was redvelet with choclate icing I walked over to the tv and sat on the couch I new everyone left so why did I hear footsteps as soon as the person tools step I knew it was Damon he picked me up and sat me down on his lap I looked in his eyes I knew what he wanted I looked at the tv and skimmed threw the channels I ate my cupcake you have a little he put his thumb on my chin and kissed me. He broke off in mid kiss I wanted more he ws teasing me now I looked jn the kitchen eveyone was gone I moved my other lag over his lag so I was sitting in him like a sadle I leaned jn a kissed him more I weaved my hand un his hair I bit his bottom lip playfully I heard him moun a liitle. then I broke free I walked over towards the other Couch I layed down and read a magazine I looked over a litle he was still in shock his hair all messy his bottom I got up he was gone I looked around he was probbaly using vampire speed I layed back down he jumped over the couch and Huverd over me he ran his hand up my lag a shiver ran threw me he stopped when he reached the inside of my thigh fine If he wants to play dirty then well play dirty. My only friend right now was the elament of surprise and that's what I'm going to do I flipped him over I ran my hand up his lag untill I reached his manhood I got up and walked away he grabbed my hand and pulled me in that wasn't nice he said well I dint like to play nice I said he picked me up and ran to his room he locked the door and kissed me again Damon I'm not going to have sex with you well see about that he said fine only 5 minutes that's to short. Well cell in the bed I got up and put my cloths back on and walked down stairs everyone was staring at me. What I said nothing Elena said smilling Lexie just gave me a look Stefan well he just looked at me hey you guys do it so shut up I said pointing to stefan and Elena . Stefan put his hands up Luke surending Elena looked away in wbarestment Elena don't feel bad it part of life I walked towards the freezer and grabbed a Popsicle Damon sat on a bar stool I walked over towards him and sat on his lap I out in one of my head phones and started to dance.fergiluces came on Lexie took my other head phone she grabbed my hand I gave Damon my popsicle I pluged my iPod in the speackers I started the sing from the start me and Lexie started to do the dance that we cameup with makes the boy go crazy that's whare we where elena joined in Caroline and Bonnie walked in and did the dance I laughed at all the boys reactions Bonnie was dateing Jermey Caroline was dateing midnight and Lexie had a boyfriend back in Florida.