Why do u have to

I walked into tge back room quietly so I have a quastion for u bree are you a witch? Yup what do u study I use crystels really yup that's so cool can u show me ya sure. She pulled out a crystel tht was orange and closed her eyes her hand turned orange a chair cot on fire I jumped back when it was done it went back to Pieces again she brought out a nix these are for you a thank you so much I huged her when we walked out of the bar there was a man that had short brown hair and a leather jacket he kept in stairing at me he said something like if u use them they will take over you I got unthe car famin that guy over there with the jacket won't stop starring at me I knew famin his u will kill you look beacause he walke away i screamed so loud what's wrong Damon said u clenched my head I pulled my legs up to my head it felt like needels piercing at my head. Lexie take the wheel Lexie did what he said she sat in the drivers seat, Damon grabbed me and layed my head onbhid legs and moved his hnd in my bak trying to comfort me when I stoped I sat up I blacked out when I woke up I was laying in my bed with Bella laying next to me purring an Damon sat up reading gone with the wind I streatched my arms huh awww what's wrong Damon said my stomack hurts my mucels are so sore Damon grabbed my head layed it on his chest I almost fell asleep u moved my head in to my pillow and clenched my other pillow that I was holding at my stomack I fell asleep quickly I woke up with damon's arm around me with him playing with my hair I rolled over so I would look at his face . How do u feel Damon asked better I said I quickly started to fall asleep again Damon why did u go to brees I want to open the toumb my eyes flipped open as soon as he said the words why would you do that Damon because of karherine she could be in there what if she isn't then why are you againste opening it beacause there are 26 other vampires jn there Damon what If some one got hurt. Then they get hurt what if it was me I sat up on the bed that won't happen I'll preteck you please Damon she's only thing that I care about Riley I standee up and looked out the window it was pooring rain now the Window was wide open I didn't care if I was inky wearing short shorts and a tanktop , Riley I'm sor - dami. I don't want to here it im sorry that I said that I looked at him Riley don't u dare do that I jumped out the window and walked down the street. U was socked from the rain u open the Door to find Lexie what happen why are wet asked damon, what did he do now he wants to open the toumb why because if Katherine, there you are you didn't let me see if you where okay Lexie pinned him against the wall with her fangs out I turned my head I saw Elena and Stefan she was so scared o boy I said Elena ran out the door with Stefan fowlowing her she slmed the door Lexie let him go what just let him open it why you would do the same thing for me fine she daid but if a singel drop if blood us spilled it's on u she let him go I'll be back I said I jumped threw elena's bedroom window Elena flinched wait Elena let me explain she was crying why didn't he tell me before I don't now but he's in live with you he's crazy about you what about thoes animal atackes That was Damon he doesn't tdrubk human he drinks bambie and thumper she laughed okay she said when I opens the door th the boerdinghouse Stefan was on the coach he huged Elena I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's okay Elena said thank you Stefan said your welcome I said to him I walked up in my room with famin sitting in my bed .