Great I'm pregnet

I was Now laying in my bed I felt someone strocking my skin from hip to my shoulder I rolled over it was klause i screamed I woke up all sweaty like my breathing was hard I looked over at Damon he was sound asleep I got up and sat down on the chair I put on damon's swearshirt I pulled my knees up to my chest it was snowing a little it looked so pieceful sometimes I wish that life was so easy and not so hard and eveything would be okay bow walked up to me I was now crying I though of what happen with my parents sometimes I wish I could just run away from eberything but that's doesn't do anything. I let the tears run down my face like a river I cryed in silent it was now 4:57 in the mornin I was getting really tierd I woke up in the morning. In the chair with bow next to met back really hurt from sleeping like this Damon wasn't in bed anymore I walked down stairs everyone was looking at me today is the anerversety of my parents death my eyes are all red and pufy I could see worry in Stefan and damins faces I walked in the kitchen I poored a cup of coffe I put on my boots ignored everyone that said something to me. I walked out side I pit a spell on all the things that would lead you out side so o ine could talk to me I sat ther for a while crying my eyes hurt really bad bow showed up I was sitti g in the concreat floor against the wall bow put her head on my lap I put a bubble of heat around us I sat out here it was now 4 I walked in the house I ran up to damins and i's bedroom damon was laying in the bed I layed down I cuddeld up to him and cryed it was 4 days latter I felt sick am nosiated and I was craving choclate cake I threwup everything I ate we need to do another pregnetcy test Lexie said I agreed I sat there on the tub I'm pregnet there's no way I can't be Thera no way I can't breath what am I going to tell Damon I don't know what to tell you Lexie said I'm going to tell him right now are you sure yes i walked down stairs eveyone was in the living room Damon I need to talk to you like right now is everything okay I grabbed his hand I walked out side I closed the door you know how I'm throwing up everything and buge cramps and xravi g choclate cake ya well I'm pregnet. He was speachless but how I don't know I did a pregnetcy test it's positive but there now way I'm a vampire I can't get you pregnet have you sleeped with anyone fuck no why would you ask me that I'm sorry I'm just shocked what are we going to do I don't know all I know is that the baby is a witch and vampire.