ellie helping damon shave

damon what are we going to do about katherin what if she finds out about ellie she wont i wont let her. i went up on my tipytoes and kissed him. i cant belive we have a vampire hunter in misticfalls why not you and bonnie also midnight are witches and stefan,caroline,lexi and i are vampires and ellie well shes a hybrid why not put a vampire hunter on the list i already did i smiled. had a song stuck in my head i was hummming to the beat to it damon picked it up he stsrted to dsance to the beat with me. dmon im sorry for what i said to you in new york he was now ferioues  im sorry i said he stopped dancing he pulled his hands to my waist he wouldnt look at me its fine i let it go already your lying damon i can tell iv known you for a very long time. your right riley i didnt let it fo because i just cant belive you would say something to me like that i was up st damon that you came looking for me i neede time to my self thats all well you had your time alon i know and im sorry that i left you like that i sware on ellie that i willnever do that to both again you better not. he lifted me up i wrapped my legs around his stomack i lokked down at him. you need to shave i brushed mu hand against his hary chin and kissed him i weaved my freehand into his hair. i woke up the next morning i squrmed to find damon and his warm skin. i sat up he wasnt there i tryed to get out of bed  i scrambeld to get out of the covers i rolled off the bed i got out and stand up i fine i said i knew no one was licening. i walked into the bathroom to finding ellie shaving damons chin what are you two doing well you said i need to shave and im helping because he wook me up  by jumping by playing with my hair. i need to record this i grabbed my phine and recorded this it was so funny all done ellie said she jumped down from the counter damon looked in the mieror hmmm you did a pretty good jod for your first time well its not my first ask stefan damon washed his face .