amelia

i walked in the door as elena was walking out she had tears running down her face whats wrong nothing me and stefan are over she walked past me and hope in her car and drove off i walked in damon was standing in the door what haqppen with them katherine happen o boy where is he up in his room i walke up to his room his door was open old you okay no im not riley. im sorry this happen between you to dont worry shes going down. okay he said  i got ready for the lockwood party its was spring dance but we had to dress up in are best cloths i think its retarted. i had a all whight dress on with no sleaves with black heals my hrair was down in cuerls ellie was whearing  a red dress with all star convers i walked down stairs and grabbed the keys damon walked in at the same time as me and ellie where heading for the door you comeing or what i grabbed his hand and walked out the door we arrived at the mantion its was so pretty i walked in no one new ellie yet she looked like she was at least 12 now my escues was that we lost the baby and adopted. well hello well hello mrs. lockwood and whos this im ellie she said shaking her ha d she went blank a little i put my had in her shoulder to let her now that we where hear well come in i walked in i saw katherin elena wasnt here she wasnt in the mood to come i saw everyone elese i walked over there okay whats the plane we act normal dance and all that stuff bonnie said i was shocked stefan or damon always make the plans lower her out and kill her okay then lets go have fun. we where in the part for about a hr. when i spoted katherine. we where move your body by beonce  was and everyone was doing it i ran home and brot soem skinny jeanes for me,lexi, and ellie because you cant does this in a dress i got stefan to do it i hate seening him so blue. he did a pretty good job some how. lexi,elena, caroline, bonnie, ellie and i where in the middel of a crowed some reason. i noiced that katherine was watching use she saw ellie. i saw amelia standing next to her she looked just like me that was just weird. lexi grabbed her boyfriends hand i grabbed damons lexi grabbed stefan, caroline grabbed midnights bonnie grabbed jermeys it was sorta a sandwitch it was gilr boy i was infront of damon and ellie was behind him.