I'm in love and I can't help it

I bit his bottom lip all of a suden I fell into a piale of snow I laughed I some how landed on Damon Stefan and Elena where outside I bent down a kissed Damon on the neck and got up I walked over to Stefan I stands on his feet widowed in his ear that me and Damon where dateing I bent down. Really dint you think that's wierd no beacause I'm not related to him remeber we where going to het married ya well that wasn't weird sobthis isn't ya but everyone in the town knows that we are realated I'll just say that I was adopted an it's none of there busisness wait what's going in Elena said. Me and Damon are dateing. I knew it she said, okay Stefan said he gave me a hug an kissed me in the ear thank you I said and if anyone ask I'll just tell them to back off he said ya thanks your such a bug sister hey he said remeber um the champ at this game I really I said let's see about that Lexie wispherd something inbmy ear I laughed at the though of what she said I braided Bly hair into picktails but left some of my bangs down ready stefen o are you ready well I'll be ready as Ill be. u threw the first snow ball he caught it and broke into pieces. He threw one at me I ducked and ran for the woods I jumped into abtree he looked around u jumped down on his shoulders and dumped snow on him I got up and ran a little I crouched down like In Football he threw. A snowball at me it hit me in the head ouch I said. Aww and I though you wear a though girl . Stefan said o Iam I said he charged at me and we ended reacalu gnun the snow i flipped over he started to tickel me I rolled over. he kept on tickaling me stop stop I said you win. he got up and walked towardsbelena I grabbed his lag he fell in head first l got up and laughed histarickly he wiped off the snow and walked towards I held my ground . He walked up to me grabbed me and threw me up in the air i use rye air to levatate . ha u can't get me now can you well see about that he jumped up I bthe air ad grabbed me I fell in the snow he landed rate on top if me I looked at Damon he had a jelouse look Stefan leaned down and kissed me on the ear and threw snow on me oky you win truce I said he jumped up and walled over to Elena I got up and walked over to Damon. Now who's the champ. Stefan said smileing at me what ever I said Damon put his arm around my waist an pulled me close I walked into the house holding damon's hand everyone was looking at use. okay whts going in here Damon would you like to tell them. We are in love what he ment is that we are dating caroline Bonnie Jermey and shadow where in shock. are you guys are kiding right do we look like we are kidding I said but you guys are related ackualy where not I said that's what I said so no one expected something but what are you goungto tell everyone I'm going to say I was adopted and it's none of there buisness. o okay they said where just happy for you guys I looked up at Damon he looked back down at me then the unexpected happen.