pain and pain

i walked into the house bow and bella greated me. matt left A note on the fridge.

bow and bella where fine i came very hr. from matt. i crumbeld the note and through it in the trash i walked up to me and damons room. i was on the 8th step when i felt a huge pain in my back i screamed in horror i felt something wet run down my back. damon was next to me in a secound i felt it again in my stomach i screamed even more damon tryed carefully to touch me. i felt it again in my wrist then in my chest. i couldnt breath anymore everyone was by me now. lexie took ellie out side to play football i heard a crack it hurt so bad. her rib broke stefan said with concern i clenched my teth trying to hold the pain i gripped damons hand. i felt the pain again it was way woers  i heard a another crake it was louder then anything. i screamed my lungs out. i was now breathing hard my heart was racing it felt like a race car going 100 hunderd miles perhour. bonnie held my hand she was mumming something i heard another crake it was my other ribb i grabbed damons shirt and held to it. the pain was starting to go away i took a big gasped out air and breathed it out slowly. everyone slowly backed away they walked in the living room to give me and damon some space i slowly let go of damons shirt he bit his rist. his blood was sweet and sour like sour patch kids. i sat up my heart was still racing damon looked down at my hand and helled it. he smoothed it out. are you okay im fine i said trying to sit on his lap. it hurt so bad im sorry you had to see me like that. he looked up at me i brushed away the tear that ran down his cheak damon want a crier at all.