kevin its been a while

i walked into my room. i saw damon and everyone sitting down on the bed damon was holding ellie in his arms she was crying like crazy everyone was. i love you guys i said, everyone gasped at the sound of my voice but they couldnt see me yet. stefan got up and stood infront of me even though he couldnt see me though. i hugged him he gasped at the feeling of my bidy touching his, shes here he said but dead here.i srood on his tipytoes and kissed him, on the lips a quick one though. i got down all of a suden they could see me i was like a dust though they gasped damon got up and tried to pick me up but he couldnt. i leaned foward and kissed him, a tear ran down his cheak ill be back i said in his ear. then i was with ellie i huged her and kissed her head ill be back. i said i bugged everyone. then i disapperd just like appeared. i couldnt see them for a while i actualy couldnt even at all. finely i could i saw damon kissing some girl. i screaed he broke off, in shock i knew he new that scream i walked up to him and slapped him how could you i yelled. i knew he could only hear me. i just wanted him to i didnt mean it he said. a tear ran down my cheack it fell on the ground he looked down where it did, how could you i said i was crying. you know how iam. who is she andy he said in a cold voice what about ellie where is she what she think about it. he didnt say anything. why you doing this to me damon i dont know he said in a load voice. im deprease do you love her no of coarse not shes just my blood bag good i said then if dont mind then i walked up to her and snaped her neck. i told you damon i would come back and always would. i hate how i cant be mad at you. so your lucky i didnt snap your neck. then you forgive me. i took a deep breath and said yes  if only she was a blood bag then yes. he smiled i steped on his tipytoes i appered my cheaks where wey from me crying im sorry he said never again i promise " he said .you better" i said i kissed him ill be back soon i promise a weak or two, then i was gone it was now 4 mounths and i couldnt see them. all of a suden i fell to the ground where i died yes im back i said, i looked at the boarding house but when i came back to earth a power was realesed a power that vampires craved so much. i was surprised damon or any one come to see what it was, i walked in quietly no one was home i did hear a famikyer heart beat damon i thought i walked to the sound of the boom box in my room damon was sitting in the chair with his head down he had a glass in his hand full of burben.  a tear ran down my cheak, and hit the floor damons head poped up to the sound of it fallinf to the ground. he dropped the cup it broke into millions of pieced he was infront of me now, is it you?" he asked yes damon its me im ba- he broke off form kissing god how mucj kissing him, he picked me up my legs wrapped around his stomach,he pushed me down on the bed and kissed my neack, i felt to sharp pains i want used to the pain any more, he took a lilttle and pulled back he licked the wound it heald before he did, i layed there in bed with only my bra and undies on.he pulled me out of the bed, and danced around the room to whats my name god i misse this so much i said closing my eyes and letting my head fall back.freakum dress came on i didnt hear this song in a while. i swayed on my feet to the song i through on one of his hoodies on, i jumped on the bed to the music,  he pulled me down check on it came on, what is it about you, that makes me so in love with you i just shrugged my shoulders, did you feel the power when i fell well of coarse but i didnt think it was you, though i wounder what it is well its defiently in the blood he ws wearing only basket ball shorts, i heard some one eniter the through stefan i said, i let go of damon and pulled on my skinnys that i had in my closet still in the same spot i ran down stairs he was sitting on the chair i jumped on him and pushed himmback on the chair and hugged him riley he said in a shock voice. i pulled hi up so i could him more he picked me up and twirled me around everyone walked in. they where in complet shocke ellie ran to me and hugged me, everyone got in a group hug lexie looked like she wanted to beat my ass up. i ran to her after everyone gave me a hug i hugged her so tight, i pulled back damon i said and stefan also lexie rember my brother kevin yea they said well get this hes not dead, they where in complet  shock "then where is he" damon said  i think i know where he is" i said in a joyfull voice wait who is this kevin every one else said hes her brother" damon said hes a total ass" he said you two where his best friend so shut up. they both laughed, well where you think irland are you sure im positive mom gave me a hint that hes there and i know ezacly when do we leave well. i think we can leave around like right now but only three can go im sorry ellie and lexie. its fine i want dont want to go to irland right now, and i want to train so i can kick his as!"s lexie said  im sorry to the rest dont worry about it they said well watch the house well lets pack then i packed my soot case and headed to the airport holy shit i totaly for got how to drive . stefan and damon laughed at me damon took the drivers seat o no you dont i said i pulled him out and took my place in my car a dodge charger. okay i can do this stefan sat in front damon was paranoide with that for sure. i started the car i know what im doing now. i headed to the air port, we got there in lease then 30 minutes. i sat between stefan and damon on the airplane, all most everygirl was giving me jelouse looks that i got to sit between to handsome man sorry girls he has a girlfriend i pointed at stefan and im in egadged to this one  i said pointing to damon they all looked away. and thats how you do it. wer arived in iraland aww its good to be home i said the familyer smell of the green grass i took damons hand and walked to my old home up in the hills no one lived here then hes close then"i said. so this is where your from thet both said, yep this is my home land, gid i missed this so bad i walked around, everything looked the same but better furniture, i walked up to my room it had a balconie and big room. it been 3 days and no sighn untill  i was waling down the hill, i saw the back of his head damon and stefan where walking behind me. ive been looking for you i said smiling he turned around to my familyer voice, riley he said in surpirse, no im just a strabger looking for her loose lamma, he ran up to me he hugged me his familyer sent filled my nostroils he twirled me around . then put me down where have you been ive been looking for you, not hard enough then i moved around then went back to mistics this year, he looked be hind me aww the boys he said he walked up to them and gave them huggs. its nice to see you both you two damon"said, well you ready for what he sid to come home with me. he looked blank of coarse he said. he packed his cloths and prised pozetions. he looked down at my hand who you engadged to wait let me guess stefan." he aksed in qustion like, nope damon i said helping him pack, you happy"he asked me  extreamly well them thats all i ask for then. we arrived home ellie was the first to look at him he ws tall like stefan with short blond hair he was supper skinny to.ellie got up and circeled him and who is this ellie" said im her daughter he was shoke okay then its nice to meet you he said taking out his hand from his back pocket. you dont want to do that damon said, try me i know this trick better then you well see about that, she took his hand he flipped her and fell to the ground.