here we go

i whipped my tear that ran down my check i just found out that phill was the vampire that was after me. why am i crying i said well lexie said hormons. i just alughed damon jumped over the couch and lifted my feet and put them on his lap why you crying hormons lexie said while getting up. ellie hasnt been at school, sence i found out i knew he was going to come for me sooner or later or was he coming for me or amelia. who new i thoght to my self. want me to teach you to fight i already no how to i got up he slid his hand into mine and pulled me to him are  you sure, he smiled at me then looked down at my lips well i guess i said i walked in the kitchen leaving hunger and disier in his eyes ready i said lets go he said. i walked out the door to the bakcyard where elena stefan and ellie where on the trampaling he took the first swing i ducked i swung he fell to the ground he put his thumb on my chin and bent in i smiled and disaperd i jumped on the tree he looked around 'i jumped down and landed on his side i kissed him. eww get a room i heard stefan yell i ran up to him and kissed him on the cheak he got all blushy elena smacked him in the stomach dont worry elena its not like that we always done that sence the first time i ment him. . fine she said i walked pat damon i brushed my hand against his shirt and walked into the house i heard a noise i looked around i shruged my shouldrs i heard it again i stalked up the steps i walked into my room where me and damon sleep. amelia well hello riley she said. with a atitude what you doing here she said o nothing just stoping bye i saw ellie with uncel stefan and elena she looks just like damon you know they way her hair glissens in the sun looks like she has a littel bit of blue here and there  the way the sun hitts her eyes bluer then the sea just like his he always a had amzing eyes i heard a growel come from me dont get all protective she said turning around she has his smile his teeth how are those pretty little fangs i hear there way sharper then when your turn when your a adult. yea so there perrty she said playing with the feather that was on the tabel.the way her hair cuerls at the ends like his the thickness all out of girls will die for that. i see you in her shes brave strong like you she has your soul i now  shes not scared to breake a nail eatiher . i smiled why are you here well i know phill is here in towen.