hardest thing ive ever done

i jumped over the railing that led to down stairs some creep was chasing me atound the house looking for elena i hit the ground in a crouch i turned ariund and ripped his heart out ellei was at the park with stefan and elena,lexi while damon was somewhere in the woods and i was doing my homework. i was out of vreath i saw damon and bow walk in threw the backdoor o come on why did you get to kill him thats my job. haha very funny i grabbed his legs and damon grabbed his arms and threw him in the fireplace they want elena i k now i dont want this life for her i know i dont ethier. ellie was around 5 even though she was born about a week ago. stefan walked in with ellie wheres elena she had to go o great another one i said. mommy hey baby she ran towards me i picked her up she reached her arms out to damon come here he said he grabbed her armsa and held her se she likes me better he stuck his tong out at me he waalked past me i kicked him in the back he flinched he turned around and gave me a look. i walked in the kitchen i felt a pain in my stomach it was hurting even more i clenched at my stomach stefan i said he walked to my side and put his hands on my back. my skin felt like it was burning when he tuched me dont touch me it burns whats wrong my stomach and when you tuched me my skin burned omg it hurts so bad i had to hold my self up with the counter what do you want me to do i dont know i lyed down on  the floor then it was going away in a secound. i sat up i touched stefan it doesnt burn any more thats just wierd im going to make a doctor apointment please dont tell damon. i sat on the chair where the doctore checks you out he walked in well.theres nothing wrong you are perficetly fine. o thank god. thank you so much i walked out the doctores off ice when i saw my sister. isabell i yelled her name she looked at me then she was gone everyone looked at me. pulled in the drive way i turnedd on the radieo and layed back in the seat my sister met alot to me i dint no if she is alive or not i know they couldnt find her because she took off before they took my mom and dad walked in the house i sa her again and my mom and dad i gasped my heart was pnding i could hear it in my ear mom she disapperd like a goust. no one was home i walked up in my room and lyed down on the bed i held damons pillow it  had his sent on it i sat up i walked in the bathroom i looked in the miroer. there she was in the meiore i gasped and turned around. mom why are you doing this. she didnt say anything. she walked up to me and then she was gone.i ran to my closet i threw in cloths and my toothbrush and everything i needed i ran down stairs and huged bow and bella i grabbed a piece of paper.