this just sucks

i layed on the cool silk blacksheets on my bed the sent of the ocean filled my notroils. from the soap i used to wash the sheets. i could damons heart beat even though he was dead but alive.it was even i tryed to pace mine with his didnt work it was at least 3:34  and i was a resles sleeper i though of what amelia said that i was the key to the whole cuers but why me why not her. then it hit me if i change he wont kill me he will want her insted of me because she crossed him. why arent you asleep damon said with his eyes closed. im scared damon his eyes flew open whhat if i do die i wont let that happen i wrolled over on my side i put my hands under my cheak. damon i know you will do anything you can but hes way older then you. i wont let anything happen to you i promise. damon i just dont know any more damon what about ellie. your worrying about this to much you need to get away like where anywhere you would like to go anywhere? anywhere i like that offer but im not going to run a way like a little girl damon i have a new life ahead of me for pets sack im a mother. yea thanks for getting me nocked up. your welcome he said smiling he leaned in and kissed him, his warm lips against mt cool lips felt awesome he pulled me ontop of him he pushed me down still kissing me he kissed my neck all the way up to the side of my face i kissed him on the side of his lips he kissed me even  more. i woke up  at 6:30 in the morning by the danm alarm clock mine and damon cloths where everywhere on the floor. damon wa still sleeping i knew he wa facking it i wrolled onto of him with sheats between his skin and mines damon wake up i wa trasing the place where his cheak bones where. i kissed his ear damon wake up i said whispering in his ear i heard a moan yea thats always a good sighn. i kissed him again fine ill get up. he wrolled me over and kissed me even more. damon i have to get ellie up nooo he aid while kissing me yes. i pushed him off of me it took all the strength i had in me to i was strong like a vamire but i was still fragile like a human damon had to be very carefull when we have are bed room moments i put on my sweats and damons sweatshirt i walked into ellies room ellie huny time to get up.