I hate Katherine pierce

Katherine wipped the witchspane against my cheack nine again I cried in pain why are you doing this to me? I told you I want the moon stone well I don't have it and I dint know where it is. Ya but daminbdoes and um. Boerd I'll be back in a hour 30 minuets later Damon and Stefan where here , about time int you thunk I said smilying Damin moved my banges behind my ear he looked at my cheake I could feel his anger envoloping and I saw it I his eyes he yanked out on of the nails I screamed in pain Stefan grabbed my hand an squeezed in a count of three Damon said he yanked out the in in my lags dn arm strfan pulled out the other one out of my arm I tryed to stand it was no ues I feel , well I would if Stefan didn't pick me up he ran home I woke up in my bed I saw my tv on jersysore was in I saw Damon laying next to me how you feel he asked better i said . I walked into my bathroom I brushed my hair the colors where still there evey week I fill them with color I do it with a spell. I closed the door and Locked it I climes in rhe showed and standee there for a couple minutes it want really do anything at alli washed my hair and body I clime out I rapped my self with. a dark purple soft fuzy towel I unlocked the door and walks into my room I knew Damon was staring at me I opens my closet Door and closed it. I facend my bra and threw on a black tanktop and whight sweats with cruncheys at the end u open dtge door and fell in my bed y hair was all curely every where I look there wear ring let's every where so when where you going to tell me you kills massion lockwood and got the moonstone aww soon he said that's why Katherine took me beacause the moonstone what does it do it's the sun and moon cures o okay I said why did you take It. Beacause some vampire Elijah wants it okay I said why does he want it to breaker the cures fine then just keep it then that's what i'm doing I walked down stairs to fine everyone in the living room what's up I said where haveing so issues what's the issues now I said it the moon stone and Katherine o great Katherine I said Whts up with the moonstone this vampire name Elijah whants it ya Damon told me well the way you break the cures Elena , a vampire and a wearwolf have to die ya he didn't tell me that Thai isn't happening I said okay well what does Katherine have to do with it Caroline has message from her what is it tonight she wants the moonstone or shell kill everyone in this town including you. Caroline said where at?. At the masquarade ball. funebthen tonight she dies. I'll help Bonnie said she finaly got her powers her grames showed her and taught her what to do okay I said. Well leave At 7:00 then where's Elena she's with Jenna o okay. I was wearing a black short dress that had red clacked on it I wore fire engine red heels that covers my whole entire foot I out in my mask that was black it covers my eyes and nose Damon ws wearing all balck and Stefan the same wity a red mask. I walked down stairs I saw how Damon looks at me I was starting to thunk he was falling for me.