florida

i put my phone in the cup holder. i slumpd back down on damons chast, i fell asleep until he moved. hey i was cumfortable. he smiled at me he tokk of his jacket it wasnt the leather one it was just a black jacket with gold bottons. damon was always the real him around me he was himself not his jackass person he's the person that i ment in 1840. i put my arms in the inside of his jacket, he  flinched from my touch it was wierd i would get a burrning feeling from vampires  but not from the vampires i knew.  the first time i have ever got the feeling is when i touched katherine when i first met her. i hated her because she made me feel like damon and stefan didnt love me anymore.  damon was kissing me everywhere i guess this met that i had to wake up. i stretched and looked up at him i looked at the radieo i was asleep for at least a half hour, damon parked at a truck stop we had to bring bow because no one could watch her. i opend the drivers door and hoped out i stretched and grabbed  bows leash and walked her to the grass area. what  do you think of getting a friend i said to her she just looked at me like i was crazy and who would that friend be greatdane i said i turned around stefan was standing behind me. okay when do you want to get it. are you sure are you going to eat it no he said they dont tast good anyways, i punched his shoulder playfully. i put bow back in the car with kevin and lexie with stefan driving. i hoped in the  drivers seat. i turned on my radeo. brick by boing brick,  i sang to it damon danced in his seat, i laughed he smiled at me.  damon took my hand into his. i drove for at least 4 hours we only had 6 hours left. i pulled into a gas station i hoped out and swipped my card. i leaned against the car damon walked put of the gas station with a bag of junk, he through it in the car and walked over to me. he put  his arm around me. i put my head on his shoulder. i looked over some chick was cheking him. out i kissed damon and looked back the girl she looked at me then walked away. ooo what was that all about?" he asked looking down at me. nothing!" i said looking at the screen. thats a lie" he said smiling at me. okay fine a chick was checking you out. and you got jelouce" he said still smiling yes i did' i said. he kissed me stefan walked out of the car and walked into the gas station. lexi was pumping the gass, ill be back he groweld ill be only 5 minutes he didnt want to let me go though. i walked into the gastation what you doin?" stefan asked me just byeing a arizona ice tea. he smile of cores you are we should get in  the morning okay he sid i payed and then gave him a hug, see you soon' i said  he smiled i hoped into the passengers seat damon handed me my favorite flaming hot cheateos. you know me so well. i drove untill 6:00  am and i was exuasted out of my mind. damon drove for  3 hours i didnt get any sleep though i parked and walkd into the hotel i need a room for two" damon said im sorry we only have the honeymoon sweat." the man" said  thats purfect  he said smiling at me, damon opend the door for me. i changed into a pair of short short and a tanktop. i walkd into the bathroom. i looked in the mirror, god i look hediouce you look gorgues to me " damon  said i smiled i washed my face and  laied down on the bed. i rooled over what i found wasnt my pillow it was warm and soft. and was breathing, i opend my eyes it was damon, he moved hey i said i was cumfortable he smiled at me well we have to go he was already dressed and ready to go. fine then i got up and put on some cloths and grabbed my bag. i wlked down to the loby everyone was up they where all wating for me.