Kissing Damon

I hoped out of the shower my hair was supper curly I fasen my bra nas threw on pair of sweats that said u.s.m.c and a tanktop and a sweatshirt my hair was dried and a million ringlets everywhere I walked down the steps I saw Damon and Stefan watching the football game bears vs. Packers I sat on arm chair next to stefan he looked at me and looked at the tv I wounder how there playing in this wether I said I dont know Riley, Stefan said I got up and made a saled I walked by the window and stared out side I out my bowl in the sinck I open the Door an sat in a chair I out a bubble of heat around me I sat out here for four hours. I started to cry for no reason . I heard some one behind me it was Lexie what are doing out here for. No reasone I said, you know I don't belive that I put a bubble over use know could hear us. Damon kisses me lexie was in shock she litterly almost fell off her chair, y I know when where how she said after I came back to live in the house. I knew he would sooner or later ya but why now, well you guys haven't seen each other in like 29 years ya true she was eating a piece of pizza I took it out of her hand a ate ut hey that's my pizza she said she. Grabbed some snow and put down my shirt I flinched I shacked my sweatshirt I looked threw the window daminnwas staring at me he said I love toy with his lips I blushes a little Lexie turned her head and looked at Damon he turned his head back to the tv. see he's in live with you and you are to just give it a try okay I will smiling leaning against the railing okay but what em I going to tell every body in the town that I'm dateing my brother you just day that you where adopted and it's none of there business okay what about everyone eles what about Stefan I'll tale care of them just have fun she said. I smiled I gave her a evil smirk I grabbed some snow and threw it at her I ran in the house stefan and damon ask me what I was doing playing in the snow I said I threw on my beanie an my boots and headed out the back door Lexie was fine I walked towardsbthe back yard and slid on ice and fell ouch that really hurt u said Lexie was laughing her brains out. was to I got up quickly ibsaw Damon and Stefan watching from the door I stares at them then at Lexie then I disapperd I jumped in the roof I crouched down in a Atack way I saw Lexie looking around I jumped down fell on Lexie she grabbed some snow and threw ut at me I got up an threw some back at her she walked up to me I jumped in a tree and laughed quietly I heard some one jumpe in the branch it was Damon I walked up to him and kissed him he was j. Shock I could feel his mucels tence up then relaxed I raped my arms around his neck he picked me up my legs excitedly raped around his waist he pushed me up against the trunk of the tree a giggle excapt my lips a smile formed on Damons lips the kiss was a kiss I never felt before it was so sweat and gentel he playfully bit my bottomb lip I mound nut it was a good moun.