Almost my b-day

I was about 4 weeks pregnet Now it was January 10 only three days until my b-day everyone new u was pregnet now Elena was supper excited so everyone eles I was sitting on.the bed with chocklet cake Damon sat next to me I put a protection spell on the baby so nothing could harm it i mean nothing. I was watching awkaward on MTV gosh why does matty have to be so fucking hot I said excuse me Damon said he looked at me with anger in his eyes I said he's fucking hot why you jelouce I dai no ya right I got a drink of milk it was a camericel I put the pan in the sink and the glass I used my vampire speed I was on the bed as soon as the show came back on Damon was sitting up with his arms across his chest he looked so cute when he was mad his eyes where so blue now Jenna was sitti g in her bed with the crown on her head and madalium some ine knock in her door it was Marty if coers I forget to tell you something happy birthday thanks uhmm ehat happen to your room my mother she said it gets better they laid on her bed looking at the mirer on the celing I lyed in the car I dint want to be friends I want to be more she leaned in and kissed him I looked at Damon he wouldn't look at me now o come on o said nope you daid he's fucking hot well he is he looked at me he scwinted is eyes I scwinted my eyes and crossedy arms he leaned in and kissed me I layed on the bed in my back with him laying on me I didn't mine the extra wieght it was comforting Sorta he gave me butterfly kisses all over my face I laughed he kissed my neck couple of times I laughed I pulled my knee into my chest I acsedently kneed him he caughed I'm sorry I said ya right yes I am . I said smiling I ran my hands under his shirt and around his back he pulled me up towards him he slid his hand Unser my shirt behind me it burned where he had touched me i flipped him over I leaned in my hair was in my face I sat up I put my hair in a really messy pony tail he put bid arms behi d his head Like a pretzel I leaned Mack down and kissed him he bit my bottom lip playfully I yelp a liitle I heard a little laugh blood flowed I'm my mouth I leaned in more. Then I got up and walked away I new he hated when I did that I walked in the bathroom I looked at my lip I had a whole in it now I sucked on it I looke at Damon he was Leaning on the wall that conected the bathroom to the bedroom he had his arms crossed he gave me a look why do always have to do that cause I I ow you hate it I said smileing g he was right in front of me looking down on me of you know that I hate it why do must do it beacause i Luke to I stepped on his feet I went on my tipytoes and kissed vim he liked my bottom lip where blood was still flowing I broke off I was almost out of the door o bi you don't he said not this time he grabbed my hand a pulled me in an kissed me hard I felt his razzer sharp fangs my lips he sucked the blood then he kisses me .