all the birthday wishes

o coers you are . he let go of me and walked away what no birthday kiss nope he said leaving the door you woke me up so no birthday  kiss fine then no blood for  month what he said turning around he had his hands up a little in defense yep you said no kiss so no blood i walked right pass him not even looking at him he just stood there in the door way  i walked down sta and walked in the kitchen lexi was uo she was licening to far east movement girls on the dance floor  i poored a cup of coffe she noticed me and turned off the radio whsat up i sai whatrs with damon i said no blood for a month o boy she said yep happy birthday she said she gave me a huge and sat on the couch wheres stefan hes hunting really i said really damon said behind me in my ear you know this isnt fair you know that right i think its fair i said wait why wont you let him beacause he wont give me and birthday kiss ooooo lexie said if i kiss you will you let me yep i said i put my cup down and crossed my arms okay this is when it gets awkward  lexie said ahe got up and left the room i looked at him he had his head turn to the window dont youndare i said he was right in fron of me now he put his thumb inder my chin and pulled my head upn and kissed me hard but gentel it lasted for about 5 minuets i gasped for air i knew he wasnr done he kissed me again then it was over whats with all the romance i heard stefan say from the kitchen o ya happy b_day stefan said.