Can't wait

I standed on his feet it's okay he said rubbing my back he said something then it was gone. thankyou I said don't worry thanke me later. went on my tiptoes and kissed him I weaves my hamd in his hair he bit my lowerlip I let out a gasp a little blood trickeld in my mouth then I broke away I walked by the door and and put on my leather Jack,my faborut boots that came up to my thigh, beannie, scarf and gloves I left damon standing at the window. His hair was a mess his eyes met mine I smiled a little he gave me a smirk and I knew he was gong to get back at me your going to regreat that. he said well see he took my hand a pulled me out the door. I walked around the mall I got Elena a neckless,Bonnie earings, Caroline a ring Stefan I love loosy season 1 cilection ,. Jermey speakers sence he loves mine and midnight a crystle I haven't used mine yet beacause i haven't had time and then Lexie I got her the twilight series sence she wouldn't stop reading mine. And then there's Damon I turned around he was flirting with some girl I felt so jelouse . I walked over Damon I said slapping his stomack he looked at me and gave ne a smile that's bow you got back at me isn't it yep he said your free to go he said to the girl. He walked towards the coffe shop he smacked my buttcheak playfully I walled towards him and held his hand I saw cupple of kids from school . I told them what happen and they said I'm happy for you crap. I walked out side it wasnt snowing as bad I waked in the house everyone Was in the living room I put the bags behinnd my back and walked up the stairs sideways it was a chalange sence my boots where wet I ran int room and locked the door I wrapped them really quick with vampire speed Bella was playin g with extra wrapping paper. I oped the window and and did a front flip over the railling Bella jumped down and landed in the snow I walked around the woods I needed some fresh air I walked over towards the church and just stared at it it's where my parents wher. Killed I felt a tear run down my cheak I remeber when I had a dog name bow she was German sheperd she was the best dog ever I sat here for couple hours it was now 9 I headed towards the mall to find something for Damon I walked around then I remeber something in 1864 we gave each other dog tags it was for beat friends I found a store who did them. Iwapked back to the house I saw Bella playing in the snow she ran towards me and jumped in my shoulder I jumped threw the window. I locked my door and took out the box that it was in. I wrapped ut jn black wrapping paper and a silver bow I hid it under my bed I opend the Door I walked down stairs everyone was jn the kitchen cooking. there toy are Stefan said whare where you I walked over towards him I put a bubble around us so know one could here use I went to go get domons present that all.