hwo can you ask me that

dear stefan im sorry im leaving i need sometime to my self please dont come look for me ill be fine im a big girl now i can take care of my self make sure damon doesnt do anything recless keep a eye on him take care of ellie for me i love you . dear damon i was really crying now im sorry im leaving i will be back i promise take care of ellie and take care of stefan please dont come lookin for me i need time to my self i love you with all myheart your my life and everything your the best thing that has ever happen to me. i love you. i grabbed my keys i drove towards new york.

stefans p. o. v i walked  in riley i didnt hear anything back i threw my keys on the counter and opend the fridge door. and grabbed a bottel of water i saw a note on the microwave. i pulled out my phone and dialed damons number damon its riley what wong. shes gone what do you mean shes gone she left a note ger keys and everything elese is gone. damon walked in the door with lexi holding her he grabbed the note i saw pain in his eyes why did she leave i dont know. whats wrong lexi said damon handed her the note ahe put down ellie and read the note. why did she go wheres mommy ellie asked she went to the store damon said come on its time for your nap i walkwd down stairs 5 minutes later im going to go find her no ahe asked  you not to if it was elena you woukd do the same thing he grabbed his keys and walked out the door. ive arived in new yprk 10 days ago i missed damon and ellie and everyone eles so bad i had at lest 100 miss calls and 300 tx messages. i walked out side i walked along the pth that led through the woods i was surpprised to see woods out here i saw him damon and i knew he saw me it was raning. no one elese was around here. he was in front of me in a secound it was now pooring why did you look for me i asked you not to why did you leave i have my reasons damon you scared the living hell out of me im sorry i would look at him look at me i wouldnt dare he put his thumb under my chin and made me look at him why did you leave me and ellie because i need to get aweay he droped his hand why did you leave he was now yelling at me why are you yelling at me. because saw her who my mom and dad and my sister. i was scared damom i needed to get away that doesnt give you the right to get up and pack your stuff and leave. damon why do you love me dont say that yes damon iam why would you ask me that because ive been in your life life for so long and you choos now to love me ive been waiting for you for so danm long ive been waiting foe you sence the day i met you he was now looking down at his shoes. i left because i didnt want to get my heart broken and because ive been seeing my dead family thats why. he wouldnt answer me i was dripping wet. ill be home soon i need couple days to my self he looked up at me he was fighting back tears. how could you even ask me that quastion.