o katherine your so died

i was dancing to light with lexie in the living bow would go in and out of my legs and around me and lexie we did the butt and everything elese i could drop it down low even when i was pregnet i was surprised. i layed down on the coush breathing heard blah i said bow layed on her back with her tong out bella curreld next to her lexie sat next to me wow that was something she said yes it was i said dsamon came stiping in the house whats wrong i said he was really mad i could see it in his eyes with the look on his face what is wrong damon tell me its stefan why whats wrong i said i could here the worry in my voice.its elena why whats wron she got under my skin why what did she do damon she she she kissed me she did what i razed my voice where is she no dont even think about it he put his hands on my waist to hold me back where is she damon your close to be in labore your not going to do anything damon i sware to god if you dont let me go im going to breake your arms. i new he was 100x stronger then me but when im mad you dont want to get in my way. you wouldnt dare he said watch me i grabbed his hands and twisted them he fell to the ground on his knees leaxie wouldnt even try to stop me i opend the door and headed to elenas leaving the door open it started to poor rain like crazy i walked into her house i knew jenna wasnt home i could sence it i walked into the living room where elena and stefan where sitting on the couch whats wrong she asked. stefan got up and walked in  front of me he new by my body language that i was feriouce and you dont want to deel with me when im like this. whats wrong he asked she kissed damon no i didnt she said getting up yes you did he came home and told  me and damon would never lie to me about that she couldnt of she was with me the whole intire time. thats right she was i turned ariund katherine. well hello to you to miss im going to rio off elenas head to you to how did you get out well lets just say i k ow some one who  ows someone she took a seet on the couch stefan stepped infront of me and elena i didnt give a crap if i was pregnet or not you kissed damon didnt you yes i did he looks hotter now what have you guys been up to i heard that you where pregent by him thats unusual dontcha think she was walking around the room playing with little gajits yes it is and you guys must be a couple then yes why do you care well thats for me to know and you to she pinted to me and stefan to figure out thats enof i heard damins voice behind me he gave me a look and rubbed his hands stefan stepped infront of elena now putting one of his arms behind him damon stepped infront of me i could tell he was now feriouce also this between me and you he said o so you wan to play now she said twirrling her hair damon had a stack in the back of his pants he reached behind him and grabbed my hand he rubbed it with his tumb then grabbed the stake and jumped on her and stacked her in the front elena gasped i was used to it.