the lake

i cant belive we did that  i know he said he looked guilty dont worry im as guilty as you are i said. i turned on the tv and opend my door. i walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower on im taking a quick shower i yelled from the bathroom k he yelled back. i hoped in and washed my body and hair. i shaved my legs i acsidenly cut my self with the razore i let the though of edward and everything edward go down the drain as my blood flowed down the drain with it i hoped out and wrapped my self in the towel. i fasend my bra and undies i walked in my room i put on a pair of black basketball short and a green tanktop. i climed back in bed you can take a shower you know. i already did i went home and took one o okay. jake when im with you im a total diffrent person. im more myself. when i was with e i never been like this i was always up tight and strickt like im happy im with you im happy to bells. im sorry you have yo be in this mess between me and edward jake dont worry about it he lost the best thing in the world. i blushed he out his hand on my cheak and kissed me. come on where going to the lake to swim. are you joking it freezing out no its not fine let me get my bathing suit i grabbed it out of the closet he grabbed my hand and through me  over his back and jumped out of the window. everyone was here even jessica does she know yes wow sam told here that she cant tell no one or else shes died o boy did he inpront yes he said holding my hand. i walked over towards jessica and emily there crazy i said to emily yea they are. she said okay ready ona count of three 1,2,3 us three screamed and jumped in  wow its really warm i know thats wierd. the boys jumped in next . i felt some on grabb my foot. jake cameup and pulled me down the water was so  clear  you could see the sand and every thing there was no weeds grass garbage nothing but sand he  kissed me and tickeld me i came back up to get some air. i saw a house behid the river i saw aloce looking at us is this teritory no that tree right there make the line so this is your land yes. i climed out and walked over to the rope that was tied to the tree i ran to it and swung i let it it go and fell in the nice warm water why is it so warm its wierd i know its cause of the weather when it gets cold the water gets warmer so cool i siad i felt some one pick me up it wasnt jake it was paul he through me up in the air i screamed and lnded next to sam. sorry there was a log standing in the river seth climed and sat on it he saw rosalie come. i got i grabbed emilys and jessicas  hands i grabbed the the rope they did to need help i said jake and sam climed out and pushed us we went flying. seth standed on the log and did a back flip off paul turned on my radio to my car i walked up to him and turned the station supper bass came on.