so not fair

i felt my mucels tence yea i know why do you care well tootels she was gone in a secound danm i said, i walked down the steps what up butch i heard lexie said nothing just saw my doubel ganger talking about my bf and daughter bitch well then how did that go okay acualy. i think she was boerd so she stoped by. im hungry i could eat a hores if you do eat a hores let mek now you know it. i got up and walked in the kitchen damon was eating a sandwitch i sat on the counter he walked in front of me he puthis hands on my lap with his sandwitch in his mouth. he pulled me to him  he took another bite, if you love me youll eat this out of my mouth i opend it fell in my mouth i though i was going to through up he put his hand on my mouth and made me eat thats so gross he said smiling i kissed him he put his hand on my leg and slid it up until he reached my inner thigh. a shiver ran through my whole body my lips where still touching. you okay yea i said breathing heard are you sure. that was unfaire i said breathing heard still he smiled he did it again with my other lag another shiver ran through me it was i put my hand on his hand owwh he said. this is unfair i could feel his warm breaty against my lips he gave me his only smile that was for me. he picked me up and flew up the steps up to are room he locked the door. he ran his hand allway up my leg to my side if my stomach a shiver ran through my entire bodis he pressed his lips to mine it tickeld. this is so not fair i said breathing so hard he hasnt been like this in a while. yea he would make a shiver run through me but not like this. i stoped his hand from him doing it again he gave me a smile want me to stop yes i said why you never make me stop i stoped you cause if you keep on doing this i think im going to have a heart atacke. he gave me a smirk he pressed his lips to mine i new this might be the last time. i flipped him over with vampire speed i ran my hand up his leg i stopped when i reached his manhood i slid my hand up the side of his chest i pulled off his shirt and kissed him.he i could feel his warm hand go under the bottom of my shirt ut burned where his skin touched a shiver ran through my back i new he could feel my reaction. i could feel the smile on his lips he bit my bottom lip playful he i didnt feel a fang good he wasnt hungry. he broke off in midd kiss i hated when he did that to me. he hoped off and put his shirt back on o no thats my way i pulled him back to me i was on my knees on the bed he kissed me sp pashionly i could stay like this forever but there might not be a forever for me. damon i broke away yes my darling change me.