why you home

5 minutes later i heard him snooring , damon you fell asleep on me he just groweld damon wake up, he groweld again wake up i said in his ear, he sweeped me up  and ran up to are room, he pulled me ontop of him, he played  with my hair  he quickly feel asleep again your really sleepy lately wake up i said he didnt say anything at all, fine then, i said i sat up and look for some thing to wake him up bingo i said i walked in stefans room and found his journal, i sat on his chair  and read it, i put it back and walked back in are room, he wasnt there. damon i said  i didnt see him anywhere your right be hind  me yep"he said. i turned around his face was milimeters from mine he bent down i heard some one entire the house.  stefans home i said for some odd reason so he" said  he bent down his mouth so close to mine that i could feel his warm breath on my  lips. so i want to know why," i said i vroke away and ran down the steps in vamp speed i slouched on the arm chair he didnt notice me. why you home i asked, he turned around well im home because well i was sent home and why is that?" i asked. well i got in a fist fight with tyler no way i sat up who won well who do you think, tyler,"' i said in a sacrastic way, no he said i won sweet and why did you get into the fight he acused me of dating vicky what i said, you wouldnt she was a drugy no offence to matt. i know" he  said. i miss school i think its time to get back in i said damon walked down stairs, he was dressed in of cores black he had his black long sleave shirt you could see his mucels that was inwiding his clothing with black pants and black soacks on. now what is i heard you want to start school again he picked me up and sat me on his lap, yea i do," i said and when will you start well probaly next weak. i looked  up at damon he was upset now, i rolled my eyes he piched my sides i jumped. i heard my phone go off its elena i said looking at stefan i answerd it.

me; elena whats wrong some vampire just tried to eat me okay where on are way.

elena: okay ill see you soon then.

lets go i said  damon pulled me out the door with stefan following us. i walked in stefan walked up to her you okay" he asked she nodded.where did he go ia asked i dont know he left as soon as i called. i looked at damon he wouldnt look at me now. what did he want elena asked well that the thinmg we dont know how did he get in he pretended to be a pizza dilivery . well he gets points on that damon said. so what are we going to do well you can move she looked at  him. well isnt the 60 ball tonight she nodded he head well then lets kill him there fine she said. i want to go get back in the them. okay well lets go then. i walked out the door  i put one of my head phone in my ear to get my mind off things. i was lose yourself by eminem. i heard damon and stefan walking beside me. i looked up lookes like its going to rain stefan said i had my hands in my jacket pockets.  damon pulled my hand out and took it in his hand. i walked up the atic i looked around hah found it.

 i pulled put a white dress that came down to might lower thighs. i walke down stairs, i pulled it on and a pair of black boots i curled my hair and put on some peace logo earings and matching neckless with some makeup. i walked down stairs and where are you going lexie asked i have to go to this dance to kill some one have" fun ellie said, 

 i smiled i kissed her head damon walked down the steps where black leather pants with a black shirt, stefan just wore a tux o come on stefan you got to have something from the 60?" i said  nope" he said i burned it all. well lets go then. we swung by and picked up elena .  i sat in the back with damon i was sitting on the other side of him. i was lookin out the window, he put his hand on my other hip and pulled me closer to him, im tierd i said in a quiet voice, he kissed my head. stefan parked the car i hoped out caroline ran up to me with midnight he picked me up and gace me a huge hug its only been 3 days. he put me down matt i yelled he looked at me i walked up to him he huged me its been to long little girl i smiled well im coming back are you really" he said in a joyful voice, engadged huh yea to who damon i said. he was in shick well im not  related to then at all so. okay he said and a baby okay first off there is 30 kids in the school  that got nocked up so shut up. i dont care what they have to say.