Only one more day

I was laying under the covers Damon walked in and changed into basketball shorts and climed in he pulled me close. I gasped at the heat that I got from him when my skin touched his I rolled over and kissed him on the side of his lips he kissed me thn kissed my lips. I giggled I quickly fell asleep when Bella startedti like my cheak I grabbed her and put her under the blankets she as wierd cat she came up and layed in damon's pillow all of a sudden I got the shivers really bad I cuddle up to Damon more I quickly fell asleep I woke up at 10:47 Damon was still asleep I played with the curels in his hair I moved my finger on his lip softly I leaned and kissed him he grabbed me and rolled over and fell off the bed I was Tangela in the covers he intwined his fingers with mine I knew what he wanted he bit the inside if my thing okay tht hurt I said then my wrist u flipped him over and kissed him he rolled me over then we started to wresal I pinned him down and tickeld him I knew his weakness is he picked me up and threw me in the pillows in the bed I sank in he jumped on the bed and pulled my feet and pulled me in his lap and kissed me on the neck and tickeld me on the side of my stomack I sank down on the bed and laughed so hard I started to cry hestopped and took my hand put the sterio he pulled me up on his feet and spinned me around I dint thunk I ever seen him this happy ever in my life not even with Katherine then put his arms out and spinned me my feet where on one if his I laughed I was serioucly disy now he pulled mebuo am kissed me hard I opens the door he shut off the radio I slmed down the steps Lexie looked at my wrist I sat down in the table she wispherd you have a bite in your wrist and in side of your thigh fuck what Elena said nothing nothing at all I pulled my shorts down and hid my wrist I sat in my hands I'll be back I ran up to my room and put on a wrist ban ni I'm not going to bide my live for some in I walked down stairs I sat back Dow what about the thing I don't care hey Elena used to get them so blah. Stefan and Damon walked in at the same time so when are we eating we ate eating at 5:00 so we need to start then I said it was 4 already me and Elena where doing the bumb while damon and stefan cooked we booth couldn't cook I flippped threw the channels eclipse was on it was when Jacob and Elena where going to kiss me an Elena where makeing coment in hot he wa and that we wished he would kiss him Damon and Stefan both cleared there throats we turned are heads and slid down the couch and laughed there still watching us you know that right I whispherd to Elena yep we are I heard Stefan said I have a idea take my hand wht just take it I said a spell and Elena had vampire powers okay these are vampire powers but there tempuary that's so cool okay now let's have a slap fight your on remeber you can shut off the pain I know she said o I want to watch this Damon and Stefan stand in the kitchen and ate popcorn.