Not caring

I walked into the house Damon grabbed my hand and pulled me Into the crowed and dance to rocketeer It was awkaward dancing with I'm sence he kept on flirting with me u wouldn't dare look at him I looked at Lexie and she gave me. A look like come here. I let go of Damon and walked over to her leaving Damon staring at me . she grabbed my hand a walked outside what ate ou doing with dank. Nothing he's the one who's flirting with me . Well he needs to stop peolpe talk I know I said. We walked back into the party I saw Stefan dancing with Katherine. Si where's the moonstone I don't know I don't have it but Damon dies where Damon up stairs. She walked up to the room . So where us he I was Keanu g in the door frame playing with my nails . I don't know I said she Reyes to walk towards me she was stuck in the room . How I out a spell on it . Btw I wouldn't get under the nerves there still really oust about what you did expecialy Damon speaking of them I walked away I saw Elena bleeding holding her back there was blood everywhere I walked up to her Bonnie an Jermey. What are toy doing here I said I came to see what you guys are doing I saw a deep cut on elena's hand there's another witch here them um going to fund her Bonnie said I'll stay here with her I can't breake the spell u can take some of the pain away then it stoped I got up and looked around I saw Bonnie running after some girl then she came over towards me who was she she's my cousion that's so cool I said I helped Elena up. You okay ya I'm fine I'm just going to go Home. okay I'll see you later then I walked over to Stefan where's Damon he's takeing care of Katherine. K let's go Hume I said. How about we race fine Stefan said it depends in how face we we where sence we where only couple mounths apart ready on a count of three one two three I ran as. Fast I could I jumped threw damon's window and ran down the stairs and sat on rye bar stool Damon looked at me like I was crazy Stefan open the door he was out if breath, how are you running that fast I know midnight gave you vampire speed but hilly shit wait he did what? He gave me vamp powers si now I'm eating blood they gave me Luke o great look. Kidding I'm faster then you because my b- day is January and it's is may so ha and a witch u walked up to my room I climed out of my dress and climed into my balck scrunchy sweats and a red tanktop and a wight sweatshirt that said Salvatore in rye back it was misticfalls sicker team jersy I put my head phones in my ears I was licening to only girl in the world I walked down stairs I jumpedbibrhe couch and sat like a pretzal I flipped threw the channels I called Bonnie she came over I was still licening to music I pluged my iPod into the sterio and started to dance I needed to get my head off of what Elena said and what Lexie said me and Bonnie danced all night long I saw Damon and Stefan leaning against the door talking what do you think Elian. Yup Damon said me and Bonnie where really drunk now me an her fell to the ground infront of the fire place laughing then sweetescale came on.