One more day

I walked down stairs I love the sound of high heals claickiling on the wood steps I was wearing my whight Skinny butty pants with a wightish blue flowly shirt with blue velvet heals that don't shoe any parts of my foot I walked in the kitchen I saw Stefan with everyone hey I said o hey tilt wow you look amazing thanks I took a grape okay everyone sit down I saw Damon staring at me with his blue eyes thy where really blur then usual everyone sat down in the dinning trim I helped Stefan with putting everything on the table I walked back in when I felt strong musculer hands grab my hipp and pulled me me into the bathrrom dami. What you doing there going to notice he picked me up and pushed me up the door and kissed

me so sweetly then he put me down now you can't wear those pants around me he said I can see why now.I sat down between Damon and Stefan I grabbed the potatoes after grays we ate in laughter Damon kept moving his hand up my thigh untill he got to close toy inner thigh I shiverd when he ran his hand um my thigh I new Elena was feing the dame way by the look she had in her face after dinner we all watched a christmas carole It was 9 every ine started to leave I walked up to my room and took my shoes off I felt so short Now I climed in bed and quickly fell asleep Bella jumped on the bed with 5 little kittens that looked Luke her what did you get pregnet when you where not in the house for a year she was always out side so really never saw her witch was wierd now I know why I picked them up and ran down the steps hey guys look what the new adition of the family great 5 more monsters aww there so cute Lexie said I want one ya vi ahead I said she took a all black one elena took one that was wight with black dots every where that left a all wight witch I was keeping and a black one with wight socks and a wight one with black tipytoes dint eat them Stefan I won't he said you better I put then down daminnwas laying in the floor they ran towards him and started to eat bus pants I just laughed I walked in the kitchen and made hot coco hot I said da that's why it's called hot coco Lexie said Damon I said quietly I knew he could her me he was infront of me in a secound yesy hoty I think I should just move my stuff in your room you know my cloths and RBI gs ya sure I put my cloths in damins other closet that covered in dust I put pictures all over the room he dent mind it was now 11 and I was getting tierd I hoped out of my jeanes and put on a pair of short really short pant that showed my butt cheacks and a tanktop I hoped in the bed damon was waiting for me to make a move but I didn't he kept on teasing with me fine I said he pulled me under the covers and rolled me around I laughed we fell in the floor the kittens where licking my feet now I pulled the covers off my head. He ripped my cloths off I woke up in the morning on the floor with no cloths on crap I said we really need to do this safe I though to my self .