yuummy pancakes

he  rolled me over and i felt a kick inmy stomack  i broke off the kiss owah. whats wrong damon was breathing heard the baby kicked thats all. i plulled his head down i wrapped my arms around his neck he pulled me up and sat me ontop of him i felt his hang go right through my lip i gasped i moved a liitle i was uncofertable i moved my lip out of the fang ans sucked on it to make the blood stop running down my lip he kissed me again i got the tast of blood i pretty sure he did to. owah the babay kicked again even when im only 4 weeks  the babay was growing fast so i wouldnt have a 38 to 40 week pregnetcy i broke off and rubbed my belly whats wrong the baby is just kicken he lifted my shirt over my belly and put his hands on my stomach i gasped his body temputer was really hot probaly from excitment i felt the baby kick again did you feel that he smiled yea i did. he rubbed his hands on my belly i felt peaceful until. i jumped off ofhim and ran to the halway bathroom and threw uo in the toliet i hate the feeling are you okay damon asked from the other side of bathroom. i flushed the toliet and washed my mouth out. i opend the door you okay yea im fine morning sickness thats all. he gave me a kiss and huged me  im hungry i said i heard him laughe i walked down stairs make me pancakes me to elena said walking in well nice to see you to damon said whai made thets uo i said walking over towards here nothing my uncel john is here for the week i cameover to see stefan he said hes here an im right behind you she turned around and gave him a kiss gros get a room damon said he. i just laughed and walked over towards damon. i butted him to move over no he said i butted him again 10x harder he finely move thankyou i said made the batter and addded amillion choclet pieces.