runnig under the tramplig

i walked down stairs everyone was there even ellie she new albout this. ellie was sitting on damons knee she was on the laptop thats stefan got me for cristmas  she had one head phone in she was licening to all the lights she was humming to it she was on youtube watching the video. i walked into the kitchen a poored a cup of buerben i took a sip. o wow this is stronger then i remeber what is i raside my cup a yep its strong when you first drink it was not my first i said. i walked into the living where everrone was even bonnie and jermey elena was sitting next to stefan hand in hand i looked at the curves and shadows i sat on the arm of the chair next to damon. so what are we goign to do about who ellie asked still on the laptop katherine well damon said im going to ignore the bitch ellie punched him in the stomch it was a hard punch damon chocked on his coffe you ow me a dollar now. she looked up at me i gave her a hifive  well we can do that he said thats not smart. she can kill someone stefan said  it will lower her out  stefan said this is just like the masquarade ball i said yes it is well we have the 50s dance tonight wll lets go shell defiently go there. damon said i want to go ellie said no why not its to dangerouce for you shes way stronger then you damon said fine she got up. and pluged her head phones into her ipod she opend the fridge she grabbed the last carten of coockie dough o boy i said damon litterly pushed me off the chair he tryed to get the carten from ellie no way i got it first he tackeld her  down on the floor and there goes the spoon i said looking at my nails i so need a manypenny me two bonnie said damon and ellie where wreslign in vampire speed all for the love of gods i got up and walked over towards them . i sanched the carten out of ellies hand and took out a clean spoon they stood up infront of me dont even think about it damon said watch me i scooped up the last bit of the ice cream and ate it. your so dead damon said you owe me ice cream ellie said she walked up to me and pocked me in the stomch what was that wait for it my stomch started to feel weird o boy i said then it was gone that was just  wierd. damon had a death glair on his face i walked to stefan i ate the rest of the ice cream at the same time stefan will you take this please sure he said umm. you better run elena said yep i better i ran towards the window that was open i ran threw the woods and under the trampaling.