I can't belive what u just did

I didn't have a expariance where you due and you see tge light what I saw a a flash back me with my famaily and Stefan and damon. Then I was alive, I gasped for air where am I your at my house midnight said. O I said what you though I didn't have a house ya I said well your nice I sat up so how did eeryine take it Lexie well she was bad Stefan had to holder her so she wouldn't go kill klause elana, bonnie. And Caroline where cring Luke crazy Jermey was the same way Stefan was in shock he flipped out beacause I said I'll take care of you and Damon. He took it the woers he just standee there like he was frozen well let's go see them we ran over there stay here I'll be back he walked in to elena's house, hey guys what happen with Riley ut had to happen, ya she's died Elena said she had to klause has to know she was died . Ya she is or is she, Riley I walk into the living room everyone was shock I guess they dint want me here no no I walked into the living room Elena,Bonnie and Caroline gave me a hug jermey was next then Stefan. He squeazed me really tight and spinned me around he put me down if you ever do that again. Then Lexie she literly pushed me down and huged me. I hit back up so how are you still alive he'll explain where's Damon he's at the house he wants to be Alone ibran to the house I walked in the door, he didn't notice me yet he was siting in thenchair with a glass of burben it litterly made me cry I haven't seen him this bad sence Katherine Damon . His head flinched up and staires at me he gasped at the sound if my voice, he was infront of me in a secound a tear drop slid down my check he looke me jn the eyes he huged me for a long time. I though you where died he said in. My shoulder I was I let go and walked into the kitchen a poored a glass of scotch and sat in the table Damon at next to me if you ever do that to me again I sware I'll burn everything you ever owned. No you won't yes I will I turned so I would face him. Why didn't you tell me beacause I knew that yours and stefans reaction would be tgevwores and he would beleave it. ut was quiet for a long time I jumped off the counter and walked away he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him I gasped at how close we where he bent his head down towards mine, his lips came crashing down on mine. I was j. Shock he wrapped his arm around my waist i used my hand to go threw his hair. His lips where sweat like his kiss was so gentel and sweat the way are lips moved together was just like magic I brook away beacause I couldn't breath but I knew he want done I walked away I turned my head a little I looked at him his hair was a mess his bottom lip was sowlen from where I bit it playfully I ran up to my room an locked the door. I walked over to my window it was snowing ut was December 12 I sat on my bed for a while I was in shock I couldn't belive I kisse Damon well he kissd me but still I kissed Damon Salvatore!!!!