no way

do you thimk i really think that way about you yes i do stefan was infront of me . why i just have the feeling i know damon would die for me but you your just a diffrent quastion you know i would thats the thing i  dont know stefan ever sence she came in the picture your so diffrent. i dont want to you to breakup with her because i would just feel terible stefan all im saying is i know you qay longer i would imagin you would save me and i know you would i just dont think you would anymore. he wouldnt look at me he had his hands in his pocket stefan i love very much just show me that you would do anything for me thats it. i walked up to him and pulled his head so he would look at me his eyes where filled with sadness im sorry he said. no im sorry i said those things i just feel that way i huged him. why do i even licen to you your pregent you say the wrong things all the time. i know i said i punched him in the stomach he just flinched he tickeld the side of my stomach i luaghed the warm heat that cameoff of his skin fel good it wasnt as warm as damons he let go and kissed me on the forehead and walked out the door im going hunting he yelled from the steps i walkedout the door and walked down to the secound area of steps.he closed the door i felt a rush of air pass me then i was pushed up aginst the door to my and damons room it was damon he kissed me there was so much passion in the kiss he kissed my neck he gave me butterfly kisses everywhere your in a good yes im so dont ruin it he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist he kissed me even more are you okay im fantastic he said are you sure im possitive he said kiising my neck he ran his hand up my lag and the side of my body under my shirt he must be hungry thats inpossible he ate earllyer. or did he i flipped him over no i said putting my hand on his chest no what you wantg blood no i dont i just ate well then why you in this mood i got excited thats all. he pulled me down and kissed me he flipped me with vampire speed his eyes where so fricken blue o i know what ypu want and no way not now when this baby is out really he said really i sat up and hopped out of the bed. well can i kiss you because that just makes you want to even more i so cant wait for that baby to pop out.i turned on the shower all of the sudden i was in the shower with cloths on and damon kissing me my cloths wear socked he kissed my neck this was bad i was only wearing shortyshorts and a tanktop he grabbed my thigh and pullled me close.