You talk to his brothers

Leonardo
You were watching t.v. alone, while Leo was training.
You were about to switch the channel when a hand covers your mouth and eyes. You feel yourself being lifted up and carried out, then placed down. The hand retracts and you see Donnie, Raph and Mikey.

"Oh, hey guys, what's up?"
Raph growls and steps forward once, making you squeak and step back twice.

"I told you, she's afraid." He barks, glaring at you.

"Well, I know what your all capable of, even you Mikey. So if, for instance, Raph, you growl and step forward, I'm gonna step back a bit and hope I didn't make you mad." You say, crossing your arms.

Raph looks at you and smirks.

"Good point miss."

"Miss? Really? My name is Y/n."

"Ok," Raph grunts. "Y/n it is."

"Thanks. So why did you kidnap me?"

"That actually wasn't agreed on," Donnie pipes up, "We wanted to ask about your old world."

"O-k, shoot."

"How much do you know about us?"

"How much do you know about Space Heros?"

"Oh wow.."

"Yeah, then times that by two."

"So your basically stalkers." Raph grunts.

"Well to be fair we didn't think you were real."

"Well then," Donnie says, "do you know what will happen in the near or far future?"
"No, sorry."

"Wait, what?"

"When I try to think about it I draw a blank, and can only remember small bits and pieces, and your characteristics." You shrugged.

"Like what?" Mikey called from behind Donnie.

"No! Don't tell us! I want to sleep in peace tonight!" Raph shouted, shooing you away.
You left with a shrug and found your way back to the couch, switching on your show.

Donnatello
You were working in the Lab while Don took a break. You promised to do small things, so right now you were tightening a screw on the Shell Raiser.
You were just about finished when a bag was pulled over your head and you were thrown over someone's shoulder.
You protest and hit their back for a few moments before feeling the hard surface, like.... a turtle shell!
You stop struggling and wait, soon enough they put you down and take off the bag. There before you is Leonardo, Raphael and Michelangelo.

"What gives!" You say, obviously ticked off.

"Sorry, we needed to talk to you. Alone."

"Ok, not creeped out at all." You reply sarcastically.

"How'd you get Don to take a break!?" Raph yelled, storming to you. You squeak and flinch before regaining your composure.

"I asked him nicely and promised to stay away from the big stuff," You smirk, crossing your arms. "Can I go now?"

Raph growls and looks at his brothers.
"Yeah, go ahead." He huffs.

"Thanks for cooperating dudette!" Mikey calls out. You giggle and return to the Lab, passing Donnie napping on the couch.

Raphael
You walked to the kitchen and grabbed a drink of water. Raph was taking a nap in his room, and the others were nowhere to be found.
You turned around and jumped, seeing all the brothers, minus Raphael, standing before you.

"Uh, hey, guys... need something?"

"What'd ya do to Raph?" Mikey asked, peering over Leo's shoulder.

"I told him to take a small break, have a nap.. why?"

"Why!? He's never been this calm!!" Donnie exclaims, waving his arms frantically.

"Well I honestly don't know what to say, maybe he decided to agree with me." You shrug, they mumble 'maybe', and 'I suppose's. You walk past them and watch tv, wondering why Raph would listen to you.

Michelangelo
You yawn and stretch, watching a sitcom on tv. Surprisingly it wasn't as cheesy as you expected.
Suddenly, Leo, Raph and Donnie sat beside you, switching off the tv.

"Um, hi." You say, looking at the three muscular turtles, staring at you. "C-can you please stop staring?" You gulp.

"What happened when you first came to visit?"

"I goofed around with him. Why?"

"What were his exact words before you left?" Donnie inquired.

"Umm, 'you will come back, wantcha?'"

"And what did you say?"

"Um, 'of course, I'll be back before you can say pizza.'"

Donnie snapped his fingers.
"So that's why!"

"Thats why what?"

"Mikey wouldn't say pizza until you came back, he would just say, 'my favorite food'"

"Wow... um, that's very.. interesting." You say. Mikey not saying pizza!? What in the world??
"Well thanks for informing me."

"Sure thing." Donnie said. Raph glared at you for a moment before leaving you be. Very very weird.