Nicknames

Leonardo
You call him Babe.
He calls you Sugar.

«»«»«»«»«»«»

You sigh, beginning to wake up, when Leo pulls you close and nuzzles his face in your hair.

"Good morning, Sugar." He whispers, giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"You too, Babe," You giggle, turning and giving him a kiss on the lips, "I'm guessing that's my nickname from now on."

"Yeah, and Babe is mine now?"

"Why not?"

He chuckles and kisses you again.

Donnatello
Your nickname for him is Handsome.
His nickname for you is Baby Doll.

«»«»«»«»«»

You run out of you and Donnie's room and into the kitchen, smelling eggs.

"Hey Baby Doll, you hungry?" Donnie asks, scrambling some eggs on the stove.

"You bet Handsome." You giggle, sitting at the table.

Donnie chuckles and blushes as he hands you a plate, kissing you sweetly.

"I like my nickname." You whisper, kissing him back before eating your eggs.

"So do I." Donnie smiles, sitting next to you with his own eggs.

Raphael
His nickname is Hot Stuff.
Your nickname is Sweetheart.

«»«»«»«»

You lay on your back in the dojo while Raph does pushups above you, pecking you on the lips each time he goes down.

"C'mon Hot Stuff, just a few more." You giggle.

"Hot Stuff? Really Sweetheart?" He chuckles, giving you another kiss.

"What," you giggle, "you're calling me Sweetheart."

Raph chuckles again and goes low, giving you a kiss before standing and pulling you up.
He then pulls you close and kisses you deeply.

"Hot Stuff it is." He whispers.

Michelangelo
Your nickname for him is Gummy bear.
His nickname for you is Gumdrop.

«»«»«»«»«»

Mikey snuggles with you on the couch, kissing your cheeks and making you giggle.

"Your so sweet, my Gumdrop." Mikey smiles, continuing to kiss your cheeks.

"You're even sweeter, my Gummy bear." You smile, snuggling up against him.

He smiles and kisses you all over your face, before nuzzling his face in your hair.