Mini Series #8: Do Not Fight

Do Not Fight

(I'll probably kill you guys with my Raph pictures, if the cliffhangers don't get to you first

(I'll probably kill you guys with my Raph pictures, if the cliffhangers don't get to you first.)

The girls sat patiently while Foot ninja scurried about. Shredder watched the latest scans of the growing turtle babies popping up on the screen before him. Shredder chuckles evilly, as one of the girls was having twins. Another was having triplets.
Shredder looked back at the girls, and saw M/g breaking out of her restraints, and threw the oncoming Foot ninja to the opposite wall. Then she broke the other girls restraints and dragged them off. Shredder jumped up and blocked the exit, towering over them.

"Do not fight, I would rather not harm you for the... specimens health." He growled, specimens meaning the children.

M/g snarled at him like an animal, backing up and letting the girls go. But what Shredder didn't know, was that the girls were winning. Although the struggle was great, they managed to stay in control long enough to give their rings to M/g, who gathered bits of string, and had just now given the girls their rings back. Shredder underestimated them. Seeing the boys gave them new strength, gave them hope. Although they were horrified of their new bodies, they believed that everything would be ok once again.

~~~~

I couldn't stop crying, the tears came in a never-ending stream. I wept quietly while the boys tried to sleep. After today, I think we're all sporting some new scars.
Mikey walks out quietly and sits next to me, he doesn't say anything, he doesn't need to. His presence is comforting enough. I glance at him and see he has been crying also. I sigh deeply, and whisps of black smoke circle around my hands calmly. Mikey watches silently, his baby blue eyes dull and tired, as if he hasn't experienced slumber in weeks.

"Gypsy?"

I turn my head to him, and the smoke dissolves in the air.
"Yes Mikey?"

"C-can you show me M-M/g?"
He looks hesitant, like he isn't sure he should've asked that, but he craves answers more than anything. I nod and wave my hands in the air before us, and a big black mirror appears. Mikey reaches out to touch it, but I stop him.

"You might not like what you see. I rarely do."

Mikey nods, and extends his hand to the mirror with me.

"Ok, just relax, and let the Void do it's thing. Don't fight it, no matter how weird it feels." I hold his arm, helping him relax as the Void makes its connection.

"Hehe, it tickles." Mikey chuckles, and I smile, letting go of his arm. My vision goes fuzzy, and I start to see spots, then I'm suddenly in the Vision with Mikey.
"Whoa, how'd you get here!?" Mikey jumps in surprise. I shrug and turn my attention to the image. M/g is in a dark cell, and a plate of food is chucked to her.

"Your food, freak." The guard snaps, shutting the window with great force. She has no emotion, she looks like a robot, poking her food with the dull and rusty fork. Mikey steps closer, and a big smile grows on his face. He pulls me forward and shows me what he sees.

"Look! It's her ring! The one I gave her before.. well.. what I'm saying is, she must be fighting the serum if she was able to make a necklace! Don't you see Gypsy, theres hope! She's still in there, we just have to try harder!" Mikey shakes my arm before disappearing from the vision, and I follow after him.
"You're right, that is weird." Mikey comments before running to grab his gear, and waking his brothers. After he explains what he saw, they're half-way convinced.

"How do we know this wasn't a dream?" Raph points out, arms crossed and kinda cranky from lack of sleep.

"Because I was there, and I haven't been sleeping. I can show you." I raise my hands, but Raph puts up one hand to stop me.

"Ok, I'll go along, but what the heck are we gonna do? Grab 'em and run?"

"Yes." The boys look at me curiously, "that seem like the only way, unless you want to sit around here and try to think up another plan?" They shake their heads, and I smirk. "Then this is it. A dash and grab. Or grab and dash. Whatever, just Grab Her and Run."