Lab Accidents (Donnie)

"Whoa!" Donnie screamed from the Lab, making you jump up and run to him. He was standing in front of a purple portal thing, wide eyed and looking excited.

"Hey Handsome, what'd ya make?"

"I- I made a dimension gateway! Y/n, I just made a gateway to another dimension! Do you know how huge this is!?" He cried, picking you up and spinning you around before kissing you on the lips.

"I'm guessing it's pretty big," you giggle, "have you tested it?"

"Not yet, but I'm about to."

You watched Don pull out a remote control car with a camera attached to it, very giggly, and as usual, adorkable.
He made the car go in, and you watched the camera show pictures as Don spammed the button. The camera showed pictures of a messy couch, and a green foot, then it went static.

"Aww." Donnie whined. You kissed him and leaned against him.

"Don't worry Don, I'm pretty sure that was a success." He nods upon hearing that and moves to get something.

You giggle and turn to leave him be when you trip on a skateboard, which rolls you to the portal. Donnie cries your name as the purple engulfs you, until you can't see his green face, or his adorkable grin and gap, or his amazing eyes.

'Is this it?' You wonder.

Your P.O.V
I scream as I continue to fall, clamping my eyes shut. I prepare for pain, but it never comes. The familiar feeling of slender arms holding me makes me open my eyes, and I smile to see those amazing reddish brown eyes.

"D-Donnie?" I mumble, still in shock.

Donnie looks like he's seen a ghost, and my shock wears off as I slip out if his arms and place my hand on his.

"Donnie, are you ok?" I ask, looking up at him.

Color returns to his face, and I see a small blush on his cheeks.

"Donnie, talk to me. Are you ok?"

"Um, y-yes, I-I'm fine."

I lean closer and stare at him, making him grow nervous.

"Your not Donnie." I say, backing away. "Who are you!?"

"I-I'm Donnie, but from another dimension, I suppose. Wow, I can't believe YOUR my girlfriend. You are my girlfriend, right?"

"Yes, and what do you mean by that? What's wrong with me?" I ask, placing my hand on my hips.

"N-nothing, that's just it. Your so... hot." He whispers, wide eyed and in a daze.

"Um, excuse me?" I turn and see a girl with Leonardo.

She has (Leo's/girl/hair/color) hair, that comes to her (Leo's/girl/hair/length), and (Leo's/girl/eye/color).

"Um, so your Donnie's girl? Was it a purple portal?"

"Yes. Your Leonardo's girl?"

"Yeah."

"Cool."

Suddenly I hear a crash from the dojo and see Raphael running out of there, then a dazed girl slowly stumbles out.
She had (Raph's/girl/eye/color) eyes, (Raph's/girl/hair/color), (Raph's/girl/hair/length) hair, and looked really confused.

"Um, hello random people?" She says.